Which striking combo?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Owen and Martins are often reported to be leaving.

Gudjohnsen and Smith have been linked to us a lot lately.

Of the two combinations, which would you prefer? Straight choice between the two.

Owen & Martins.

If both of them leave i hope to god we don't buy Smith.

Eidur i'd take, then i'd probably go for Bellamy just for his pace. (Bellamy (Pace) Eidur (Brains) Viduka (Presence) & Shola (Geordie)

To explain, I thought the votes might be split as:

Smith works hard (like it or not, many people do rate this attribute highly) and is committed - unlike Owen?

Gudjohnsen has great touch and craft - unlike Martins?

The former pair may be less injury prone also.

Guest GIRUY

i reckon the best outcome would be to sell wee mickey for the nine million(smith can get f****ed)  :tickedoff: and replace him with Gudjohnson  :celb:probably about nine mil as  well.He might not score as many as Owen but would create more and would fit in a 4-3-3 a hell of a lot better imo.

And Dave gets a 20--0 thrashing! (at this point at least). The problem with the Gudjohnsen and Smith combo is that there just won't be enough goals. What's the point of all the hard work and close control if nobody is gonna score. I dare say though that a combo of Gudjohnsen + either Owen or Martins would be better then the latter two, Smith I just don't rate as a striker. Give me some drugs and I'll work as hard as he does for 90 minutes.

I would love to see Viduka and owen up front together, lots of experience and would get a bagfull. Martins on at 60 minutes to replace flagging viduka.

A front three of Anelka---Viduka---Owen ....would set my pulse racing