Photo Memories Thread

Alberto2005

Don't see why Keane is seen as a hardman. Dirty tackler, aye, but he whinges like a girl when anyone outmuscles him. He boasts about ending a guy's career in his book, yet he can't take it when it's dished out to him by bigger players. He always had a chip on his shoulder about Shearer and Vieira because of this, they could muscle him off the ball and he could only respond with aggression.

He knows it's never going to be a proper fight on the field, it's always broken up instantly. He wouldn't try and start on Shearer or Vieira in the street that's for sure.

Shearer takes loads of punishment from defenders and just gets up every time and shows them he's not afraid. That attempted punch from Keane was one of the most pathetic things I've seen, it wasn't even close. Keane knew everyone was going to come in and pull him back, that's why he did it. Shearer would batter Keane in a fight, he's taller, stockier and can take a whack. I can't believe people are even suggesting otherwise to be honest.

The Keane hardman thing is one of the myths of modern football built up by the southern media. He's a bitch.

Don't see why Keane is seen as a hardman. Dirty tackler, aye, but he whinges like a girl when anyone outmuscles him. He boasts about ending a guy's career in his book, yet he can't take it when it's dished out to him by bigger players. He always had a chip on his shoulder about Shearer and Vieira because of this, they could muscle him off the ball and he could only respond with aggression.

He knows it's never going to be a proper fight on the field, it's always broken up instantly. He wouldn't try and start on Shearer or Vieira in the street that's for sure.

Shearer takes loads of punishment from defenders and just gets up every time and shows them he's not afraid. That attempted punch from Keane was one of the most pathetic things I've seen, it wasn't even close. Keane knew everyone was going to come in and pull him back, that's why he did it. Shearer would batter Keane in a fight, he's taller, stockier and can take a whack. I can't believe people are even suggesting otherwise to be honest.

The Keane hardman thing is one of the myths of modern football built up by the southern media. He's a bitch.

Couldn't agree more, mate.  He's a dog wanking gypo who run's in the face of adversity.  I'd be ashamed if I were Irish.

http://plein-de-gifs01.skyrock.com/pics/247855605.gif

Can't find a photo version, but this brings back memories because I was sitting right up near the back in the Sir John Hall Stand and thought this was a header until I saw the highlights the following day!

Legend! That was unreal, couldn't believe it when he did it. Longest wait for Match of the Day ever, that day.

Football pundits would still be wanking about that goal now had Henry or Bergkamp scored it.

http://plein-de-gifs01.skyrock.com/pics/247855605.gif

Can't find a photo version, but this brings back memories because I was sitting right up near the back in the Sir John Hall Stand and thought this was a header until I saw the highlights the following day!

Where did you find that video mate ?