Birmingham sign De Ridder on a free

Minhosa

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Agreed.

De Ridder looked good on the right for the U21's. Would cause Baba quite a few problems.

From all the players who were good at Ajax a few years ago and linked with big clubs (Van Der Vaart, Pienaar, De Jong and De Ridder). They seem to go to middle clubs in big leagues and bigger clubs in smaller leagues. I wonder what will happen with Sneijder and Babel?

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Sneijder has been linked to Tottenham and Villa.

I reckon Babel will stay put.

Guest gggg

How come this guy has already been released twice and only started 20 games in 2 years for a team that was relegated if he's any good?

Guest NUFC4

watched most of the u-21 euro's. for me de ridder is very much a robben type player. skilled, technical, quick and a right c***. i wouldn't have him on my team. did i forget to mention no right foot

Guest NUFC4

depends how drunk i was..belgian beer gets me all crazy eyed. maybe it was a left he didn't have, but i thought he was left footed and just played on the right

watched most of the u-21 euro's. for me de ridder is very much a robben type player. skilled, technical, quick and a right c***. i wouldn't have him on my team. did i forget to mention no right foot

He was playing a football match with one foot???