Free downloadable copy of True Faith

Syrette

Yeah I tried too aswell.

the free download is a one off, it just because of what has happened at the club recently, they scrapped quite a few articles so they can comment on ashley, Sam and all the rest.

Pretty nice of them to do this but don't expect it to be a regular occurence.

EthiGeordie - I'm sure they do international subscriptions if you want to read it every month.

Yeah I tried too aswell.

the free download is a one off, it just because of what has happened at the club recently, they scrapped quite a few articles so they can comment on ashley, Sam and all the rest.

EthiGeordie - I'm sure they do international subscriptions if you want to read it every month.

It is a one off (I think!) as a lot of those articles were due to be in the paper 'zine and then just before it was set to come out - along came Big Sam and Ashley!

I particularly liked the "Great messageboard posts of history" section (even if they did have a TI-99 with a Spectrum load screen :rolleyes:).

So true.

Yeah I tried too aswell.

It is a one off (I think!) as a lot of those articles were due to be in the paper 'zine and then just before it was set to come out - along came Big Sam and Ashley!

This.

I'd put it up for download every issue if I could like, but I don't have the means and I doubt TF would take too kindly to that either.

Yeah I tried too aswell.

This.

I'd put it up for download every issue if I could like, but I don't have the means and I doubt TF would take too kindly to that either.

The Ed. would cut your balls off!!!

Yeah I tried too aswell.

This.

The Ed. would cut your balls off!!!

I'd be happy to pay for a download edition each month.  Save the paper, the postage and get it much more timely. 

Cheers,

Dave

I'd be happy to pay for a download edition each month.  Save the paper, the postage and get it much more timely. 

Cheers,

Dave

You could always e-mail Mick Martin and ask about it but I'd guess that he'd have an issue with security unless it was possible to e-mail people with a password that only worked from a single PC.