TONIGHT - Radio 5 live.

NSG

Our new poster, PegasusBridge, has a half hour slot on then, talking about Allardyce, the season ahead and basically the Toon in general. Post here for potential discussion ideas.

Hey lads, Garth Bremald from 5 Live contacted me on my mobile just 30 mins ago, and he's asked me to be on the show on Monday night. Its apparently a 'big club' night, and fans from Liverpool, Chelsea, Man United, Arsenal ad Tottenham will be on.

He wants my piece to be primarliy on Big Sam, and the new board.

He's also asked me to be available throughout the season, so he can get a fans view of the situation at the club as the season progresses.

Really decent oppurtunity to get some points out there, and for us, it's a massive media outpiece. Great oppurtunity tbh.

Guest DavB93

Hey lads, Garth Bremald from 5 Live contacted me on my mobile just 30 mins ago, and he's asked me to be on the show on Monday night. Its apparently a 'big club' night, and fans from Liverpool, Chelsea, Man United, Arsenal ad Tottenham will be on.

He's also asked me to be available throughout the season, so he can get a fans view of the situation at the club as the season progresses.

Really decent oppurtunity to get some points out there, and for us, it's a massive media outpiece. Great oppurtunity tbh.

How come you've managed to get on there?

Not sure mate. He must be ringing around trying to find someone who wasnt a complete retard ( I just made it)

They keep your number from when you text in, anyway.

Not sure mate. He must be ringing around trying to find someone who wasnt a complete retard ( I just made it)

They keep your number from when you text in, anyway.

:lol:  "Let's ring this 'John Watson, North Shields' fella"

:coolsmiley:

Aye, he'd be better off speaking to you! You sent about a thousand in my name!

Aye, I'll be on as John Watson, he said its eight o'clock, but could be shifted later on in the evening depending how things run.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Potential Discussion topic:

"Are you or are you not that fucker who requested his N-O account be deleted as you would never post there again?"

"Are you or are you not that fucker who requested his N-O account be deleted as you would never post there again?"

We already know that to be true.... :uglystupid2:

Now, now. Play nicely Vic-head.

Are you or are you not the sad fucker who posts on Big Brother and Russell Brand forums?