Important Ticket News (Friendlies and Season Tickets)

NSG

FOR ALL THOSE WHO WANT TO BUY A SEASON TICKET FOR THE FIRST TIME, EVEN IF YOU ARE ON THE SO CALLED "WAITING LIST", RING THE BOX OFFICE ON 0191 261 1571 ASAP

Probably better here than in the ticket forum:

From www.nufc.co.uk

NEWCASTLE United are making their pre-season friendlies a real family affair by offering supporters the chance to bring youngsters under 11 to watch Celtic, Juventus and Sampdoria for FREE!

And the further good news for fans looking forward to seeing Sam Allardyce and his new-look Magpies squad during the 2007/08 season, is that matchday prices have been reduced at St. James' Park for selected Premier League games.

It's been a summer of big change with a new owner taking control of United Big Sam moving into the hot seat and an international quartet of Mark Viduka, Joey Barton, David Rozehnal and Geremi arriving on Tyneside as a new era begins in the club's history.

Three attractive friendlies against Scottish double winners Celtic (July 26) and Italian giants Juventus (July 29) and Sampdoria (August 5) will certainly help the team prepare for the big challenges that lie ahead.

And United are determined as many families will be able to enjoy these matches as possible, because for each of these games, an adult who buys an adult price ticket in advance of the game may request TWO FREE JUNIORS TICKETS FOR UNDER 11s, allowing admission to the same match provided they are accompanied by an adult (ie one adult may bring two children).

Tickets for all three games will go on general sale from 9am on Monday, July 9 from the NUFC Box Office and online via the club's official website, nufc.co.uk.

Please note that the Under 11s ticket offer is subject to availability and open to personal and telephone callers only and is NOT available on tickets bought via the website.

Season ticket holders should also note there is NO priority period for these pre-season friendly games. If you are a season ticket holder your own seat or area is therefore not guaranteed.

Meanwhile, Newcastle United supporters are still able to play their part in Big Sam's new-look Toon by securing season tickets.

Season tickets are available now by calling into the NUFC Box Office or by telephoning 0191 261 1571.

Season tickets still guarantee the best value for Magpie fans who don't want to miss any of the action at St. James' Park.

But for those fans who cannot attend every home match during 2007/08, the club has decided that seats for the games against Birmingham City, Bolton Wanderers, Derby County, Fulham, Reading and Wigan Athletic will all be cheaper than 2006/07 matchday prices. These will be funded by increased prices for some other games.

FOR JUVE, CELTIC AND SAMPDORIA

Adult    OAP      Bairn

Sir John Hall Stand (including corners) £15.00 £10.00 £5.00

Newcastle Brown Stand £15.00 £10.00 £5.00

Milburn Paddock £15.00 £10.00 £5.00

East Stand & Paddock £15.00 £10.00 £5.00

Sir John Hall Stand – Level 7 £15.00 £10.00 £5.00

Sir John Hall Stand – Level 7 (Row F) £10.00 £7.00 £4.00

Milburn Stand – Level 7 £15.00 £10.00 £5.00

Milburn Stand – Level 7 (Row F) £10.00 £7.00 £4.00

Family Enclosure £10.00 £7.00 £4.00

Disabled Supporters (Wheelchair/Ambulant)

Ambulant only – All areas excluding bars £8.00 £7.00 £4.00

Wheelchair only – All areas excluding bars £8.00 £7.00 £4.00

Wheelchair/Ambulant & Carer Package – All areas excluding bars £8.00 £7.00 £4.00

Sports Bar (Sir John Hall Stand) £15.00 £10.00 N/A

Platinum Club (Milburn Stand) £15.00 £10.00 N/A

Bar 1892 (Milburn Stand) £15.00 £10.00 N/A

Bar 1892 – Row A (Milburn Stand) £10.00 £7.00 N/A

Sovereign Club (Milburn Stand) £15.00 £10.00 N/A

Black & White Club (Milburn Stand) £15.00 £10.00 N/A

TICKETS FOR THE ABOVE MATCHES WILL GO ON GENERAL SALE ON MONDAY 9 JULY 2007 FROM THE NEWCASTLE UNITED BOX OFFICE (SITUATED IN THE SOUTH WEST CORNER OF THE STADIUM NEXT TO CAFÉ @ ST JAMES’) AND ONLINE VIA THE OFFICIAL CLUB WEBSITE

** FOR EACH OF THESE GAMES AN ADULT PURCHASING AN ADULT PRICE TICKET IN ADVANCE OF THE MATCH DAY MAY REQUEST UP TO TWO FREE JUNIOR TICKETS FOR UNDER 11’S ALLOWING ADMISSION TO THE SAME MATCH, PROVIDED THEY ARE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT (I.E. ONE ADULT MAY BRING TWO CHILDREN) **

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS OFFER IS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AND OPEN TO PERSONAL AND TELEPHONE CALLERS ONLY AND IS NOT AVAILABLE ON TICKETS BOUGHT VIA THE WEBSITE

Meanwhile, Newcastle United supporters are still able to play their part in Big Sam's new-look Toon by securing season tickets.

Season tickets are available now by calling into the NUFC Box Office or by telephoning 0191 261 1571.

Season tickets still guarantee the best value for Magpie fans who don't want to miss any of the action at St. James' Park.

But for those fans who cannot attend every home match during 2007/08, the club has decided that seats for the games against Birmingham City, Bolton Wanderers, Derby County, Fulham, Reading and Wigan Athletic will all be cheaper than 2006/07 matchday prices. These will be funded by increased prices for some other games.

I wondered how long it would take for price banding to come in, also noted that season ticket prices go up again from 2 Aug 07.

You see I don't get it. Season tickets are now available, I'm on the so-called 'list' yet have heard nothing at all.

you should just be able to get a season ticket straight away

i would just ring the club

great start get the kids in for free excellent pr for the new owners .does anybody think with the new revolution taking place there will be many tickets available on a match to match basis or all taken up as season tickets ?

I've just rang the box office and enquired about season tickets availability and the guy was very helpful. He said that they have just been given the go ahead to sell season tickets from the box office. Even though there is a waiting list and those on the waiting list have not yet received an application for purchasing one.

Although i'm on the waiting list i wasn't going to wait to see if NUFC send me a letter so i 've purchased a ticket for the Milburn stand.

If anyone is interested in getting a season ticket or is on the waiting list..................give the Box office a ring now.

Guest Turner

Ive just rang up now to check on the availability of Season Tickets and said there will be still some free but to call back on Monday.

Guest Geordiesned

I can't make my mind up which friendlies to go to. In the past I'be been to all the home friendlies but there's no way I'm paying £45 to watch 3 kick abouts. I'm going to Carlisle as it's a new ground for me but I think I'll save my money for the matches that count.

Although I'll probably cave in and go to all 3 in the end!

if i were you and if you couldnt afford for all 3 i would miss the Sampdoria

but ill be at them all  ;D

I'd miss Celtic. Starting to get sick of them.

I've just rang the box office and enquired about season tickets availability and the guy was very helpful. He said that they have just been given the go ahead to sell season tickets from the box office. Even though there is a waiting list and those on the waiting list have not yet received an application for purchasing one.

Yes, how helpful of the box office to ignore the list and only inform you of what was going on after you contacted them.  >:(

If I was on the waiting list and they'd possibly given away a better seat to a johnny-come-lately, I'd be quite tempted to tell them where they could stick their season ticket.

It might help Mike Ashley and co. with their review of how the club is run, if a few people wrote to the club telling them how crap the ticket office is.

Yes, how helpful of the box office to ignore the list and only inform you of what was going on after you contacted them.  >:(

If I was on the waiting list and they'd possibly given away a better seat to a johnny-come-lately, I'd be quite tempted to tell them where they could stick their season ticket.

It might help Mike Ashley and co. with their review of how the club is run, if a few people wrote to the club telling them how crap the ticket office is.

To be fair to the box office, i don't think they are the ones who offer those on the waiting list a chance to buy a season ticket. I think that info. comes from higher up.

The guy i spoke to was actually unaware that there was season tickets available through the box office, untill he enquired of someone else in the office. Seems like the decision to sell tickets was taken by someone higher up in NUFC.

Is there any point in having a waiting list therefore???

Those on the list will be mighty pissed off, if they don't get a ticket.

To be fair to the box office, i don't think they are the ones who offer those on the waiting list a chance to buy a season ticket. I think that info. comes from higher up.

The guy i spoke to was actually unaware that there was season tickets available through the box office, untill he enquired of someone else in the office. Seems like the decision to sell tickets was taken by someone higher up in NUFC.

Is there any point in having a waiting list therefore???

Those on the list will be mighty pissed off, if they don't get a ticket.

The key is, just keep bugging them till you get one. Keep ringing and ringing and eventually you'll get someone sort you out.

Which proves that he and his colleagues are crap at their job.

I think that info. about tickets is made higher up in NUFC and they just don't tell the box office staff of the arrangements.

It takes punters to ask questions, and the staff have to make enquiries, before realising that tickets for this and that are available.

As pointed out by S.S.R. it should be one of the jobs the Review should pick up on.

Meanwhile, keep hassling the box office, and you'll get your season ticket.

I think that info. about tickets is made higher up in NUFC and they just don't tell the box office staff of the arrangements.

It takes punters to ask questions, and the staff have to make enquiries, before realising that tickets for this and that are available.

As pointed out by S.S.R. it should be one of the jobs the Review should pick up on.

Sorry to keep banging on about this, but if the bods at the ticket office can ask these questions when prompted, surely they can ask these sort of questions beforehand and keep themselves in the picture?

Sorry to keep banging on about this, but if the bods at the ticket office can ask these questions when prompted, surely they can ask these sort of questions beforehand and keep themselves in the picture?

I'm not trying to defend the box office but i think the problem lies deep inside NUFC who should be able to organise the sale of season tickets better than they obviously are.

I still cannot get to grips with having a letter from NUFC to say that i'm on a waiting list and even giving me a reference number, only to find that season tickets are being sold to the general public before those, who possibly have been on a waiting list for ages, to get first option.

I think the box office is at the bottom of the queue, when information is passed down from "above".

lady i know who works at the club told me there will almost be a full sell out of available season tickets for next season with demand being as high the beginning of the 98/99 season when apparently it was mental ticketastic then .