The Asian Cup

Newcastle Fan

grr... Thailand win 2 - 0 and Vietnam 1 - 1... freaking shit.... why Indonesia has the same group with Saudis and Korean Republic... pessimistic about next game.. but we must win or at least draw... because it will be embarrassing if lose achievement from Thailand & Vietnam...

Iraq 1-0 Australia

Viduka's peformence is poor..

It isnt just Viduka though so i wouldnt single him out. We are utter tripe at the moment.

Viduka just scored a wonderful headed goal across the goalkeeper. Well done Dukes!

Guest exilim

Common! Iraq 2 - 1 Australia!

Lose Aussie Lose!!!!!!!!

Get knocked out of the group stage so Viduka will come back for pre training earlier :) Great news!

Lose Aussie Lose!!!!!!!!

Get knocked out of the group stage so Viduka will come back for pre training earlier :) Great news!

Aha, I like your thinking.

Is it a straight knockout now?

Guest exilim

Iraq 3 - 1 Australia!

YES!!!!

Now they are palying their 2nd game in the group stage, 1 more to play.

They drew the first and now lose the 2nd so they will only have 1 point going into the last game.

Iraq 3 - 1 Australia!

YES!!!!

Now they are palying their 2nd game in the group stage, 1 more to play.

They drew the first and now lose the 2nd so they will only have 1 point going into the last game.

And that means what? We beat Thailand in the last game and we will go through. However i would rather a team like Thailand in the finals then us. We are shizen at this stuff and Arnold is a shocker. We need a tactician like Guus again.

Funniest part was when the Iraqi grabbed Emertons balls and Emerton basically just squared up to him and then the Iraqi complained. Highlight of the match.

Before everyone slates Viduka, he has had scraps to work with. Has won plenty of headers but no one is around to run onto them. He will be better when at Newcastle you can mark them words. Imagine Owen or Martins running onto the balls instead of Holman etc.

Guest exilim

He's good holding up the ball and laying it to pacey strikers like owen and martins. It will be a lethal partnership and we are going to bang in those f****** goals like nothing u can ever dream off. Chelski and Man utd's net are going to break a hole by the goals we score, it's going to be interesting :)

Guest exilim

Current standings:

Group A

P W D L F A Pts

Thailand  2 1 1 0 3 1 4

Iraq        2 1 1 0 4 2 4

Australia  2 0 1 1 2 4 1

Oman      2 0 1 1 1 3 1

Pray hard for a draw.

Guest DavB93

Lose Aussie Lose!!!!!!!!

Sam's said he's going to give Viduka time off after this isn't he...

Hahah Arnie having a go at the players, love it. Said some players dont want to be there and also singled out Lucas Neil for his 'pathetic' performance.  :lol:

Schwarzer lost 2 kilograms in the first game. Imagine what the outfield players lost, i think some lost up to 5 kilograms i heard.