Raul top target for Toon - NotW.

Optimistic Nut

Guest CupOfT

Well if we pretend that he is good enough, we'll never get shot of him, meaning he'll play games for us, subsequently contributing to our under achievement?

So the fans alone pick the team? O0

If we clap him Sam will play him, regardless of his form?

staggering view.

:blush:

Either that. Or on the other hand, "we" could have been referring to "we" as a club and not "we" as fans.

That's how a non-spaz would look at it  :razz:

Thats not what you were talking about though is it?

The only thing booing him will do is knock his confidence and get him playing worse than he already is. The manager isn't going to turn round and go "oh hang on, the fans are booing him, ah right I see it now he isn't good enough".

As others have said, the lad has only ever put the team first. He has often played through injury for us and deserves a lot more f****** respect than he gets from most! Turn round and say "well I would play for the toon etc etc..." but its not up to Shola, its up to the manager and so far they have all thought he was good enough for the team. If you don't agree then your issue should be with the managers and not Ameobi!

Where did I blame him for being s***?

Your whole responce was based on what good getting on the lads back is going to do. Are you even aware of what you are typing and replying to or are you just sitting there staring at the screen and banging away at the keyboard with no real thought?

Where did I say get on his back and/or boo him? I merely believe we shouldn't convince ourselves that he's anything better than total horsewank.

Guest CupOfT

You are contradicting yourself with every post. I really can't be arsed to argue the toss tbh.

I'm not contradicting myself at all.

You are contradicting yourself with every post. I really can't be arsed to argue the toss tbh.

Course not, you replied directly to a post that was asking what good it would do getting on his back with an answer why you think its a good idea then you claim you didn't say people should get on his back or boo him.

Guest CupOfT

Course not, you replied directly to a post that was asking what good it would do getting on his back with an answer why you think its a good idea then you claim you didn't say people should get on his back or boo him.

I was merely suggesting what good it would do in an ideal world. Nowhere did I promote the idea.

Guest CupOfT

plus you called someone you've never met and never will a c***, which is just stupid.

I've read some of his interviews and seen him on MTV cribs. He's a cunt.

Guest CupOfT

We should ban members signing up in July until September.

Why? You're one of the worst posters on the board. An 11 year old school child in the summer would make better reading than half of the s*** you post, like "OMGZZZ I'm so drunk i'm so gonna tell everyone on the forumz bout it".

Mega entertaining.

Guest CupOfT

In an ideal world our 4th choice striker would be Thierry Henry.

Indeed. And Shola would play for Whitley Bay instead of us.

Why? You're one of the worst posters on the board. An 11 year old school child in the summer would make better reading than half of the s*** you post, like "OMGZZZ I'm so drunk i'm so gonna tell everyone on the forumz bout it".

Mega entertaining.

Jesus Wept

Guest CupOfT

Mega entertaining.

Jesus Wept

:clap:

Mega entertaining.

And you'd know of my previous post history because?

I'm now just wondering which previously banned member you are, Thompers?

Guest CupOfT

Mega entertaining.

:)

Mega entertaining.

Well i'd quickly get as many posts in before Dave comes along.  :lol:

Mega entertaining.

Where is Dave anyway?

Guest CupOfT

Mega entertaining.

I MUST be a previously banned member, it can't be that I have just read the forum for a while  :lol:

It's stuff like this that really pisses me off about you.

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=41253.msg875130#msg875130

Everyone else has a little giggle at the comment, but not you, on your high horse as usual because you simply have no sense of humour.

Mega entertaining.

I MUST be a previously banned member, it can't be that I have just read the forum for a while  :lol:

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=41253.msg875130#msg875130

Everyone else has a little giggle at the comment, but not you, on your high horse as usual because you simply have no sense of humour.

???

Mega entertaining.

And you're a laugh a minute.

Guest CupOfT

Mega entertaining.

And you're a laugh a minute.

:icon_jokercolor: Thank you!