Been offered Deco and enquired about Eto'o...according to The Journal.

Guest DavB93

Guest Invicta_Toon
Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

oops :lol:

Guest Gemmill

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

:lol:  We'll remember all this next time you get booted off here and sign up as cocksucky_from_kentucky or whatever. :razz:

Guest Bellers

Just been on Talksport that Deco has agreed to join in principle.

Disappointing, looked like you had potential, but you've turned out to be nothing more than a one trick pony...

Guest Dr. Pongle

Just been on Talksport that Deco has agreed to join in principle.

Disappointing, looked like you had potential, but you've turned out to be nothing more than a one trick pony...

I'm getting banned anyway so there's no harm!

Guest Invicta_Toon

:lol:  We'll remember all this next time you get booted off here and sign up as cocksucky_from_kentucky or whatever. :razz:

like I said, you haven't sussed my real user name yet, just banned a few unsuspecting people is all in your mass hysteria's

like I said, you haven't sussed my real user name yet, just banned a few unsuspecting people is all in your mass hysteria's

Who's been banned then? No one as far as I know.

Its funny how me and alex independently both knew it was you within 11 posts on TT.

Guest Invicta_Toon

you don't get banned form tittastic. as far as I recall from my Invicta account, when they decide you can't post anymore (i.e. you start to pwn gemmil) then when you log in you get server errors, as well as when 17 people try to use the forum

you don't get banned form tittastic. as far as I recall from my Invicta account, when they decide you can't post anymore (i.e. you start to pwn gemmil) then when you log in you get server errors, as well as when 17 people try to use the forum

Maybe they just deleted that account when someone registered as Super_Steve_Howey with the same IP address. I can check with one of the admin over there if you like :lol: