Been offered Deco and enquired about Eto'o...according to The Journal.

Guest DavB93

Guest gggg

Eto'o is notorious for having a Bellamy esque character, so that would be a no from me.

mackems.gif this is cheering me up on a monday morning.

Eto'o  mackems.gif

Deco is more possible.

Hey Geremi knows him well, and I do remember Eto'o saying he wanted a crack at the prem, so he could be having a few words with his agent right now!

I'd kiss a mackem if this happened!

Guest Guinness

Eto'o :lol:, I'm sure they're all desperate to join a side with no Champions League football. Would seriously rather we got the defence sorted first, after that they can chase as many big names as they want :cheesy:

Eto'o - Severly doubt he would ever come here

Deco - slightly more likely but still......

Imagine the wage bill if they both came   :lol:

Unlike with Shepherd as our owner, if someone like Deco came in on huge wages, it would be because the club can afford them.

Guest DavB93

Think it's just going to be a case and wait and see, can see it happen if Ashley wants to stun the world of football.

Guest Verlaine

Why does his Wikipedia say that SSN reported a fee has been agreed?

You know how wikipedia works, right?

Would seriously rather we got the defence sorted first,

For the first time in years i am not worried about our transfer dealings, I think we have done well so far and think we have our plans for the players SA wants.

We will be ready for the start of the season.

Guest gggg

£23 million...that's alot more than I would of thought.

For the best striker in the world (possibly) at his peak?

Guest sittingontheball

Now there's a Shearer replacement! Since that won't happen, if we're going to spend big, a creative striker like a Beardsley/Zola/Bergkamp would be top priority for me. Tevez would have been nice, but never mind. With two great finishers in Owen and Viduka, goals will come if we can make enough chances. I don't think the midfield is reliably creative enough at the moment, nor do we have a creative striker (well, Luque but....)

I reckon Sam can find us enough defensive players without spending so much. Ben Haim would have been great, but he'll know of others.

Eto'o  mackems.gif

Deco is more possible.

Hey Geremi knows him well, and I do remember Eto'o saying he wanted a crack at the prem, so he could be having a few words with his agent right now!

I'd kiss a mackem if this happened!

Eto'o was just saying on SSN the other day how much he was looking forward to playing with Henry.

They always say that crap and then move! Happens all the time

Guest teepee

Just want to say i would still rather have Riquelme who scored 2 and was brilliant in Argies 4-0 win last night.

me too actually

as for deco and eto'o, i seriously doubt they'd ever come, even if barca would be willing to let them go...