Been offered Deco and enquired about Eto'o...according to The Journal.

Guest DavB93

Guest Dr. Pongle

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcastleunited/news/tm_method=full%26objectid=11943176%26siteid=50081-name_page.html

Newcastle United have made an audacious bid to bring Brazilian's World Cup superstar Rivaldo to St James's Park.

In a move that will stun the rest of their rivals in the Premiership - not to mention the Champions' League - United have put together a package in a bid to lure the 30-year-old legend to St James's Park.

Indeed Newcastle United's unofficial website NUFC.com are claiming today that the club have already agreed terms with Rivaldo's agent and that the deal will go ahead if Barcelona give the green light.

Didn't someone say that they've cut down over the last few years and only put it up if there's some serious truth.

In all fairness it was serious if the Ronnie Gill had reported it as an almost done deal.

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcastleunited/news/tm_method=full%26objectid=11943176%26siteid=50081-name_page.html

Newcastle United have made an audacious bid to bring Brazilian's World Cup superstar Rivaldo to St James's Park.

In a move that will stun the rest of their rivals in the Premiership - not to mention the Champions' League - United have put together a package in a bid to lure the 30-year-old legend to St James's Park.

Indeed Newcastle United's unofficial website NUFC.com are claiming today that the club have already agreed terms with Rivaldo's agent and that the deal will go ahead if Barcelona give the green light.

Is that from the same time he actually left Barcelona?

Not sure if he joined Milan that same summer or the year later.

I cant remember either. There could have been a lot of truth in the story and being close and losing out to Milan isnt the worse snub in the world.

Is that from the same time he actually left Barcelona?

Not sure if he joined Milan that same summer or the year later.

He joined Milan the same month as that story (June 2002).

Still absolutely nowt in the Spanish press, or even our national press, yet.

Wouldn't worry yet, it only broke this morning as a bit of an ITK story from nufc.com and the Journal after NOTW suggested it last night. Just as importantly we haven't had anyone putting the story down either. I expect we'll hear something either way tomorrow, a 'wide of the mark' or something to get excited about.

Guest Dr. Pongle

That's just shit

What's your previous username, out of interest?

First time I've been on this forum, I read it a lot but post frequently on toontastic.

That's just shit

What's your previous username, out of interest?

First time I've been on this forum, I read it a lot but post frequently on toontastic.

Ah. What's your username on there then? I use it a lot.