Sam wants 4 more defenders

SUPERTOON

Guest Dr. Pongle

As much as I'd love to read this thread the irritation of childish posters is becoming increasingly annoying. Pongle, Kev can you not take your pathetic little squabble to PM?

http://www.darkfire.net/~mrb/images/retarded.jpg

As much as I'd love to read this thread the irritation of childish posters is becoming increasingly annoying. Pongle, Kev can you not take your pathetic little squabble to PM?

ooh err

Guest Invicta_Toon

pongle you have got to be the biggest dick-head i have spoke to on this website

Vic is thinking to himself "Oh yeah? Wel we'll just see about that now won't we..."

r u spoking to is lyk?

pongle you have got to be the biggest dick-head i have spoke to on this website

Vic is thinking to himself "Oh yeah? Wel we'll just see about that now won't we..."

r u spoking to is lyk?

:knuppel2:

Guest samtoonarmy

Im quite pleased about us wanting to get 4 defenders. Hopefully we can get a centre back with experiance, a left back, a right back and maybe another centre back. Id like to see Baines or Bridge come in at left back and also an experianced centre half like Sol Campbell would be excellent for us.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Sam is gearing up for his patented flat back 9, all experts at intercepting and hoofing it to FatDuka

woopeee

Guest SwissMagpie

we still need apart from 4 defenders - a DM -Alou Diarra

and a AM - Deco?

it will take our Signings to total 10 players

one LB, one CD, one RB and a luxury attacking midfeilder aka Deco will do the trick

Apart from Deco isn't a defender.

I would rather have 2 left backs and 2 centre backs.

Guest Bellers

one LB, one CD, one RB and a luxury attacking midfeilder aka Deco will do the trick

Despite the pressing need for a right back?

I could settle with Solano and Geremi until January tbh. At the moment we have Taylor, Rozehnal (who Sam admits may not even be put straight in the team) and RAMAGE at centre back and no-one really at left back (could put up with Baba if we must as back up).

Guest SwissMagpie

Ramage will see alot of reserve football next season.the place that he blongs alongside Baba and Carr

Guest Bellers

I could settle with Solano and Geremi until January tbh. At the moment we have Taylor, Rozehnal (who Sam admits may not even be put straight in the team) and RAMAGE at centre back and no-one really at left back (could put up with Baba if we must as back up).

If we sign another center back, that gives us Taylor, Rozehnal, the new recruit and Ramage. Despite wanting to play Ramage as little as possible, he'll only be played if we have a serious injury crisis occurs. Neither Nobby nor Geremi are defensively competent, so it makes sense to bring in a right back. 

Ramage will see alot of reserve football next season.the place that he blongs alongside Baba and Carr

I can see Babayaro and Carr going out on loan tbh unless anyone is stupid enough to sign them permanently.

If we sign another center back, that gives us Taylor, Rozehnal, the new recruit and Ramage. Despite wanting to play Ramage as little as possible, he'll only be played if we have a serious injury crisis occurs. Neither Nobby nor Geremi are defensively competent, so it makes sense to bring in a right back. 

I would rather have one of those at right back than Babayaro at left back or Ramage at centre back.

As said in another thread I would be happy with Beye as a right back signing though as he is competent at centre back.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Sam is gearing up for his patented flat back 9, all experts at intercepting and hoofing it to FatDuka

woopeee

Thats why he spent around £6m on Barton.

who will be in prison when the season starts

i think we need at least 1 left back - Baines and someone else (beye said he doesnt want to come today)

need another centre back - Hyypia would be great for the experiance

woopeee

Thats why he spent around £6m on Barton.

who will be in prison when the season starts

thats me off to the bookies...double

barton NOT in prison when the season starts and chopra to get less than 15 prem goals this season.

think i'll get pretty shitty odds mind.