Kenneth Shepherd

Dragon55544

Shepherd IS chairman.

Fact.

Welcome to 15 posts ago ;)

Shepherd ISN'T chairman....Fact.

So who is? Chris Mort - a lawyer brought in merely to see the takeover through to its conclusion. A lawyer who is earning a huge salary doing corporate deals in the city and will NOT be here in nine months' time, let alone for good?

I know for a FACT that FS will be back at his desk next month - AS CHAIRMAN. Why would he return to work at SJP as a mere employee when he has almost £40m burning a hole in his pocket?

Shepherd IS chairman.

Fact.

So who is? Chris Mort - a lawyer brought in merely to see the takeover through to its conclusion. A lawyer who is earning a huge salary doing corporate deals in the city and will NOT be here in nine months' time, let alone for good?

I know for a FACT that FS will be back at his desk next month - AS CHAIRMAN. Why would he return to work at SJP as a mere employee when he has almost £40m burning a hole in his pocket?

Your up against a person/people who wont tell you what they know & to be fair you have to respect that. However they should not have posted anything at all.

Guest DavB93

Shepherd IS chairman.

Fact.

Your up against a person/people who wont tell you what they know & to be fair you have to respect that. However they should not have posted anything at all.

Will just have to wait and see...

Shepherd IS chairman.

Fact.

People were discussion whether or not Shepherd was Chairman and I said he was. I answered their question, that should do them.

Shepherd IS chairman.

Fact.

No, I'm up against people who DON'T know.

Shepherd IS chairman.

Fact.

Believe what you like, doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Guest DavB93

Shepherd IS chairman.

Fact.

How do you know people DON'T know.

Shepherd IS chairman.

Fact.

We obviously don't know the same thing then :lol:

Shepherd IS chairman.

Fact.

What are you on about? I not saying I don't believe you, I am saying you should of respected the information passed on & kept it to yourself.

Guest DavB93

Shepherd IS chairman.

Fact.

We obviously don't know the same thing then :lol:

;D

Shepherd IS chairman.

Fact.

What are you on about? I not saying I don't believe you, I am saying you should of respected the information passed on & kept it to yourself.

I wasn't getting at you mate was just saying we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Shepherd IS chairman.

Fact.

How about the fact that you've admitted yourself you don't know who the chairman is. You even suggested it's Mike Ashley, a recluse whose own man (Mort) says wants nothing to do with the day to day running of the club.

In short, you lack credibility.

Guest DavB93

Shepherd IS chairman.

Fact.

How about the fact that you've admitted yourself you don't know who the chairman is. You even suggested it's Mike Ashley, a recluse whose own man (Mort) says wants nothing to do with the day to day running of the club.

All I said was that Freddy wasn't the chairman and didn't have a title or owt now. That's all I got told, didn't get told who if anyone is chairman at the moment. As I said all along I'm only telling you what I've been told.

Shepherd IS chairman.

Fact.

I think the confusion is that, although people know Shep is officially the chairman, he is more than likely not doing the job at the moment and people want to know who is pulling the strings.

Shepherd IS chairman.

Fact.

I think the confusion is that, although people know Shep is officially the chairman, he is more than likely not doing the job at the moment and people want to know who is pulling the strings.

No confusion. DavB said he is no longer chairman - in name or role. He is chairman, at least in name.

*********STOP****************

What the fuck are we talking about here? We know the vice chairman is running the show, we know Fred is/has been ill & is limited in what he has been doing recently. I think we are on solid ground to say we know he is leaving, date Tbc.

Are we discussing if is correct that a website known as .cock should have the word chairman under Sheps name?

Guest Invicta_Toon

so he is the chairman, but he isn't really because a couple of mongs on the interenet say he isn't?

Guest Invicta_Toon

so he is the chairman, but he isn't really because a couple of mongs on the interenet say he isn't?

he's still around, but not for long, i think is the top and bottom of it.

so a basic misunderstanding of the english language then?

Guest Invicta_Toon

Who cares what Shepherd's job title is right now? Basically his role is that of Ex-Boss.

I think it matters to multi national development companies, the FA, the minister of sports, the treasury

y'know, little things in life that pass most idiots by