Ronal... Baptista on his way?

Crumpy Gunt

Guest 22bnw

Crouch could ruin the team, when he's playing the whole team has to change how they play to accomdate him and it ain't very often pretty.

Guest Brazilianbob

Ronaldinho signs for £58m with a release clause of £2m if we fail to qualify for Europe at the end of the season.  Sorted!

If this is true we are beginning to look bloody stupid. Giving trials to free agents one week & going after Ronaldinho the next.

Sam knows he needs to sort out the defence & if we do have that kind of cash, splash it wisely & then the trophy players will want to come once we are a viable proposition for them.

Other clubs are signing players; we are continuing with Jackanory stories at best & self indulgency on the part of MA at worst.

Nobody has a clue what MA is all about & I find this latest story cringeworthy.

Sam - "So Ron, how do you fancy playing for the Toon?"

Ron - "f*** off"

Sam - "Mike, told you what he'd say"

Mike - "Ok Sam; go & buy Queuedrue & then give Messi/ Kaka etc a call & see if they fancy it"

Sam - "I'd rather try & get Micah Richards or Ledley King in"

Mike - "Nah, you can ask about Puyol or Cannavarro & if they say no you can go & buy Luke Young"

Let us hope this is not how it is going. The point is we don't know & surely we must start asking questions. Is that not reasonable? This is not Chicken Little panicking; though I do expect many posts saying don't worry it'll be alright. I'd rather know what was coming over the horizon rather than bury my head in the sand & hope it is all ok.

Embarassing, tbh.

In your other thread, you were crying that we weren't linked with Deco any more in the papers. Now we're linked with UBERDECO and you're upset about that. You're just a whinger at the moment.

Also, it's the NOTW. It's not true. Relax.

Yes, you're right.. It's embarassing to ask questions about what´s happening. Real fans can be perfectly happy with the potential signings of such average players as Quedrue and Young one day, than without a second thought indulge in us going after arguably the best football player in the world the next. You´d have to be crazy to find all these rumours strange and wonder what´s really going on behind the scenes.. No need to know what Ashley´s intentions are.. A lot of mindreaders on this forum apparently.

might it not be a bit harsh to blame Ashley.

this is paper chat and the "quote" came from a "source". which normally means "we made it up" to try and sell more papers / get  more people on our site.

its not as if MA has come out in the press and announced that we're after the goofy brazilian.

..back to Barca for next season.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/sport/sport4.shtml

f*** me! Why waste the time and effort printing such total and utter s****?

No one would buy Crouch for £20m !

I'm guessing News Of The World are trying to brighten up my day with comedy.  Ronaldinhno? hahaha... Crouch for £20 million? hahaha... - this is pure comedy.  

Guest Nappy Rash

Fuckin hell I've seen it all now on here.

Gutted about signing a World Class goalscorer, someone claiming they'd be depressed if we signed Ronaldinho  :idiot2:

If we ever win owt you daft fuckers would probably top yourselves  :lol:

Here's hoping Fat Sam can test this theory  :celb:

Guest Verlaine

If this is true we are beginning to look bloody stupid. Giving trials to free agents one week & going after Ronaldinho the next.

Sam knows he needs to sort out the defence & if we do have that kind of cash, splash it wisely & then the trophy players will want to come once we are a viable proposition for them.

Other clubs are signing players; we are continuing with Jackanory stories at best & self indulgency on the part of MA at worst.

Nobody has a clue what MA is all about & I find this latest story cringeworthy.

Sam - "So Ron, how do you fancy playing for the Toon?"

Ron - "f*** off"

Sam - "Mike, told you what he'd say"

Mike - "Ok Sam; go & buy Queuedrue & then give Messi/ Kaka etc a call & see if they fancy it"

Sam - "I'd rather try & get Micah Richards or Ledley King in"

Mike - "Nah, you can ask about Puyol or Cannavarro & if they say no you can go & buy Luke Young"

Let us hope this is not how it is going. The point is we don't know & surely we must start asking questions. Is that not reasonable? This is not Chicken Little panicking; though I do expect many posts saying don't worry it'll be alright. I'd rather know what was coming over the horizon rather than bury my head in the sand & hope it is all ok.

Embarassing, tbh.

In your other thread, you were crying that we weren't linked with Deco any more in the papers. Now we're linked with UBERDECO and you're upset about that. You're just a whinger at the moment.

Also, it's the NOTW. It's not true. Relax.

Yes, you're right.. It's embarassing to ask questions about what´s happening. Real fans can be perfectly happy with the potential signings of such average players as Quedrue and Young one day, than without a second thought indulge in us going after arguably the best football player in the world the next. You´d have to be crazy to find all these rumours strange and wonder what´s really going on behind the scenes.. No need to know what Ashley´s intentions are.. A lot of mindreaders on this forum apparently.

Alternatively, maybe... none of them... are true...

Rather than accusing me of being a) not a real fan and b) crazy, maybe you should acknowledge that papers are full of shit and pipe down.

Guest Nappy Rash

One person...

So I cite at least two examples of utter stupidity and a cyber traffic warden jumps onto the bonfire, joining the other neurotic online "guys" and duly pours petrol on it, all the time trying to distance himself from the stupidity  :frantic:

As always, metaphorically speaking of course, unfortunately  :parky:

Guest Verlaine

One person...

So I cite at least two examples of utter stupidity and a cyber traffic warden jumps onto the bonfire, joining the other neurotic online "guys" and duly pours petrol on it, all the time trying to distance himself from the stupidity  :frantic:

Who is this cunt?

One person...

???

How the hell has this nonsense NoTW story - clearly aimed at taking the piss out of this club - made 4 pages of discussion?

Basically, cos KaKa says he wouldn't want us to buy him.

I wouldn't want Ronaldinho in a Toon shirt, because he's an ugly cunt

;D

I'd be amused if we paid almost 50% of the entire club's sale value for one player, I have to say.

Does anyone on here buy the NOTW, btw? If so, why?

Guest Verlaine

How the hell has this nonsense NoTW story - clearly aimed at taking the piss out of this club - made 4 pages of discussion?

Basically, cos KaKa says he wouldn't want us to buy him.

Didn't KaKa want Deco? OH WAIT, that reminds me...

Guest Nappy Rash

[quote author=The Janitor link=topic=42685.msg917177#msg917177 date=1184495

Does anyone on here buy the NOTW, btw? If so, why?

Just those clever Scousers who boycott The Sun  8)

Guest Bellers

One person...

Oh of course your right Ronaldinho would be a great signing, see you at the press conference you fucking freak...

Guest Invicta_Toon

One person...

As always, metaphorically speaking of course, unfortunately   :parky:

Oh of course your right Ronaldinho would be a great signing, see you at the press conference you fucking freak...

yep, that's Ronaldinho all right