Kieran Richardson - stupidest man in football???

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Anyone else seen his interview on SSN?

When asked about aims for this season, he said Europe, then added to this by saying "Champions League"

However he failed to add how this would be achieved, with the prolific partnership of Chopra and John managing 50 goals between them, or grinding out 1-0 wins due to the stability of "Big Nyron" and Danny "who the fucking hell is he anyway?" Collins at the back...

Guest David Kelly

Maybe he things signing for the makems was just a nightmare and he's still at manure?

Actually I remember Stephen Wright saying that he was stunned that the makems got relegated the season he signed for them.  He was expecting mid table at least!

Anyone else seen his interview on SSN?

When asked about aims for this season, he said Europe, then added to this by saying "Champions League"

However he failed to add how this would be achieved, with the prolific partnership of Chopra and John managing 50 goals between them, or grinding out 1-0 wins due to the stability of "Big Nyron" and Danny "who the f****** hell is he anyway?" Collins at the back...

I think the most likely explanation is that he forgot about the transfer overnight and thought he was still playing for Man U.

Lovely player, brilliant club. The Mackems and him are a match born in heaven I tell you!

Guest Invicta_Toon

aye, they'll get nowhere with 1-0 wins eh

there going to get Gordon as well, I think a few people are in for a shock

Guest DavB93

Can't stand his f*cking cousin either...if I ever see her up here in Newcastle will give a piece of my mind.

didnt know when ya finished bottom of the lge you qualify 4 champs lge?

also did ya here the japanese dude who wants 2 take over Birmingham saying if he takes over tat his main aim wil be 2 qualify 4 champs lge!!! :frantic:

Guest Invicta_Toon

so we get a new chairman, new manager, new signings, and we won't do the same as last season, but sunderland get a new chairman, new manager, new signings, and they will do the same? hows that work then?

so we get a new chairman, new manager, new signings, and we won't do the same as last season, but sunderland get a new chairman, new manager, new signings, and they will do the same? hows that work then?

They won't do the same as last season because they're in a different league.

Guest Invicta_Toon

They won't do the same as last season because they're in a different league.

yes. well done

didnt know when ya finished bottom of the lge you qualify 4 champs lge?

also did ya here the japanese dude who wants 2 take over Birmingham saying if he takes over tat his main aim wil be 2 qualify 4 champs lge!!! :frantic:

.... what?!

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/5476/dryef9.gif http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/5476/dryef9.gif http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/5476/dryef9.gif

Guest brewer

's a fair point.

's a fair point.

Plus, Vic was never going to let such an easy chance of being contrary fly by.

Guest David Kelly

Didnt half of our squad predict the same last season?

Yeah but the chances of us doing that last season were higher than the makems doing it this.  There isn't a single quality player in their squad.

Guest Kenton Magpie

Maybe so but if i could predict a low finish last year why couldnt many others? i'll also go as far to say that if any NUFC player comes out in the weeks leading to the season and mentions qualification for the champions league it should be taken with a pinch of salt as the 'current' squad is only capable of a finish inside the top ten

Guest Invicta_Toon

's a fair point.

Plus, Vic was never going to let such an obvious example of hypocrisy fly by.

Richardson is not worth what sunderland paid for him, if they put carr in manure he would look "good" (didnt think i would ever say that) its the players around him that compensate for his lack of ability!

I cracked up when I heard him say that.  There is no way Sunderland will qualify for european football this season.  Mid-table would be a good acheivement this season.  And then we build from there.

Guest DavB93

I cracked up when I heard him say that.  There is no way Sunderland will qualify for european football this season.  Mid-table would be a good acheivement this season.  And then we build from there.

Mid-table, you lot are getting relegated.

I thought Shepherd was still chairman.