Crowd Problems At Carlisle....A Joke ?

Jamie

Anyone who was sitting in the CBS Stand will know what i'm on about.

Not having allocated seats was an utter joke and caused a lot of problems during the first half of the match.

Being pushed and shoved by stewards and coppers,fans standing on the stairs and also most people not co-operating with the police.

People who had been allocated a seat around section 2-4 would not have been able to sit in their seats due to people overcrowding and being forced to sit right at the bottom where the couldn't even see the goal.

I think Carlisle would probably take this into consideration the next time they plan to do this as it was a failure

Would also like to comment on the " Scuffle " on the pitch during the second half as Comical  ;D Seeing all those stewards/Coppers jumping in on the 3 fans that invaded the pitch like it was a wrestling match.

you said it leezy! never saw anything like it...i wanted to be where i payed for and ended up in a seat full of bird shite

Couldn't even have a peaceful seat at half-time after waiting 20 minutes in the Q for a burger

Guest Texasmag

If they had put seat numbers on the tickets, there wouldn't have been a problem. If Hartlepool can put numbers on the tickets, so can Carlisle.

Were the 3 fellas all Newcastle fans or was one of them a Carlisle fan? Saw the stewards and cops, and by the look of it the fans involved were really trying to resist. Even the players stopped playing to see what was going on.

Didn't like Carlisle at all! Carlisle fans were causing trouble near the station, trying to start fights with Newcastle fans. Saw one fella with blood all over his face. Police were doing nowt! They were even trying to pick on families!

and then loads of bother in carlisle and a train back nearly an hour late due to nufc fans pulling the emrgency passanger braske thing and fighting amongst themselves,even with coppers on the train.

embarrassing sometimes.

and then loads of bother in carlisle and a train back nearly an hour late due to nufc fans pulling the emrgency passanger braske thing   :undecided: and fighting amongst themselves,even with coppers on the train.

embarrassing sometimes.

and then loads of bother in carlisle and a train back nearly an hour late due to nufc fans pulling the emrgency passanger braske thing   :undecided: and fighting amongst themselves,even with coppers on the train.

embarrassing sometimes.

you know man,used to be called the communication chord,pull it and it slams the brakes on

I knew what it was....kind of a retorical question really.

Just couldn't believe that they were doing those sort of things !

Theres a hefty fine for that aswell though isn't there ? Doubt they would've got charged.

I went to an away game by train years ago and we had to come back through what seemed like a very long tunnel, our fans pulled the cord every time the train got going, I don't know how long the tunnel was but it seemed to take about 30 minutes to get through it because of all of the emergency stops.

Theres a hefty find :parky: for that aswell though isn't there ? Doubt they would've got charged.

it's catching.

aye there's a hefty "find" but i don't think the coppers gave a fuck,more bothered about the different groups scrapping,then again,it were the transport police,you know,the ones who can only be trusted to be armed with a water psitol and a squeaky hammer

Theres a hefty find :parky: for that aswell though isn't there ? Doubt they would've got charged.

it's catching.

aye there's a hefty "find" but i don't think the coppers gave a fuck,more bothered about the different groups scrapping,then again,it were the transport police,you know,the ones who can only be trusted to be armed with a water psitol and a squeaky hammer

Joking  ;D

Guest Texasmag

and then loads of bother in carlisle and a train back nearly an hour late due to nufc fans pulling the emrgency passanger braske thing and fighting amongst themselves,even with coppers on the train.

embarrassing sometimes.

I wonder if that was the special train that left after ours. We were on the 5:20, and it took nigh on 2 hours for us to get back. Talk about slow! Standing room only, and the cops on the outside kept telling people they had to move up the train but there was no where to move to. Bloody idiots! They just wanted rid of the NUFC fans asap.

I was seated at the cbs stand, them lads at the standing section had to sit on the railings to see the match, sure that was over crouded aswell. And it took the poilce and stewards about 10 min to get them down lol

The carlise where really quite untill they scored and near the end but where soon put in there place!and carr really annoys me how he can be in a football team when he was on the wing as soon as he got the ball he would cross it and hope for the best,instead of trying to find a better position.

anyone else thing rozenhal looked quality out there ?

If they had put seat numbers on the tickets, there wouldn't have been a problem. If Hartlepool can put numbers on the tickets, so can Carlisle.

Were the 3 fellas all Newcastle fans or was one of them a Carlisle fan? Saw the stewards and cops, and by the look of it the fans involved were really trying to resist. Even the players stopped playing to see what was going on.

Didn't like Carlisle at all! Carlisle fans were causing trouble near the station, trying to start fights with Newcastle fans. Saw one fella with blood all over his face. Police were doing nowt! They were even trying to pick on families!

Can't understand why there was no seating numbers on tickets for that section because I was in section 7 of the CBS stand and we certainly had allocated seats.

As for the melee during the second half, I'm pretty sure the police wouldn't have got involved if the 2nd so called supporter hadn't appeared from nowhere to smack one of the stewards and knock him arse over tit over the hoardings.

embarrassing sometimes.

I wonder if that was the special train that left after ours. We were on the 5:20, and it took nigh on 2 hours for us to get back. Talk about slow! Standing room only, and the cops on the outside kept telling people they had to move up the train but there was no where to move to. Bloody idiots! They just wanted rid of the NUFC fans asap.

liar...it was 5 mins late after leaving late too allow(in my opinion )too many on,then waiting at prudhoe (i think )after someone pulled the chord.the guard said they were taking longer at each station to allow people a chance to fight through the crowd and get off.left carlisle about 5-25 arrived newcastle bang on 6

Guest Texasmag

When we went into section 2 we was told to sit anywhere we wanted, which caused a few probems at first.

Same here. The seats in the middle section of the CBS stand had all been taken, so we sat by the exit in 2.

Agree with you Kev about section 1. That's when the problems started because you couldn't see from there.

As for the so called young lass who was supposed to be a steward at the section 2 exit, she couldn't handle it as she didn't have a clue. Thats when she started to wave to the cops and the fellas in orange for help.

Yer she looked about 16, carlise would have been in some sh#t if a fight had kicked off with her involved.to be honest the atmosphere(in the toon side) was amazing not sure why we was over policed.

Yer she looked about 16, carlise would have been in some sh#t if a fight had kicked off with her involved.to be honest the atmosphere(in the toon side) was amazing not sure why we was over policed.

it was over policed because there had been bother in the city earlier on and there is always bother there when newcastle or sunderland go.

My 1st time at carlise, but i never saw any bother and i was there since half 1.even when leaving i didnt see any bother apart from the bit show during the match.

still cant see why such a young lass was put at the gate , pretty much by herself.

It's a big day in the eyes of the Carlisle fans i think. You know, the "big" club from the "big" city coming to town. Their fans see ours as some sort of challenge.

Some of our "fans" fuel the bad atmosphere. I saw plenty of charver types goading their lot.

At least 2 of the fans who got on the pitch were from the Toon end. I'd seen them in there earlier.

As for no seat numbers, a Carlisle fan said on their forum, that they don't normally need seat numbers because there's not usually enough away fans for it to matter. That may be ok playing the likes of Brentford, but not against a relatively local premiership club.