Newcastle 4 - 1 Celtic (friendly) - Post match thoughts from page 29

Karjala
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So, its half time. Go for five, or give some of the other lads a run out?

Personally I'd want to keep the players on the pitch to try and make this a thrashing for Celtic, it'd be great for confidence and morale.

Tbf, it's needless throwing the youngsters in now. They've got two performances in the low-profile games. This is a high-profile game. Personally think we should do it properly for this one. :thup:

Just out of interest, does anyone know if theres any websites out there that show live Newcastle matches? Im a student and cant afford to go to every game, but i spend most of the money i do get going to the away matches  :laugh2: I just wondered if there was a website out there so i could watch them when i cant actually make it to a match - I dont care if its in german or whatever haha!

Loads here: http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=19161.0

Guest Svenno

What the hell is pattison doing on the pitch..

He did definitely put a transfer request in...........didn't he?!

Thought so! Hoped I'd never see him in the black and white shirt again

Guest Northern Boys Love Gravy!

Just out of interest, does anyone know if theres any websites out there that show live Newcastle matches? Im a student and cant afford to go to every game, but i spend most of the money i do get going to the away matches  :laugh2: I just wondered if there was a website out there so i could watch them when i cant actually make it to a match - I dont care if its in german or whatever haha!

Loads here: http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=19161.0

so there isnt then...

Who's been bad ? - No one imo (even car's been pretty decent).

Who's been particularly good so far ?

- Geremi has impressed me alot playing in the middle he's been everywhere.

- Martins is a constant threat,

- Milners looking sharp his crossing is 1st class,

- Nobby will always hurt teams if given time and space his crossing s always very good,

- Butt very tidy clever passing too.

- Rozenhal very assured.

Guest Northern Boys Love Gravy!

so there isnt then...

Not on this forum there aren't, no. Sorry.

do you know any forums (who we do not speak of) that might have links to websites on? or just general websites, not so much forums?

so there isnt then...

do you know any forums (who we do not speak of) that might have links to websites on? or just general websites, not so much forums?

No. Try Google.

so there isnt then...

Even if such a place existed, I don't think there is a huge amount of interest in this game.

so there isnt then...

You are barking up a very angry tree