Darren Fletcher - £6M?

Guest DazzaNufc1892

Am i losing my mind then? I thought Fletcher played well in the CL last season. Must be thinking of someone else?

Not amazing player but at least he is competent on the ball.

I agree, still wouldn't want to spend £6m on him though. Man u over price their players, good businessmen over there like.

Am i losing my mind then? I thought Fletcher played well in the CL last season. Must be thinking of someone else?

He's not an improvment on what we've got though, in my opinion at least.

Here he'd be expected to do a lot more than he is at Man U and I think he'd be found out as the average player that he is.

Would you be happy with the signing?

Quote from: Kimbo on Today at 01:17:55 PM

Does anyone want to buy my turd for £2m?

SSN breaking news - mackems have bid £4m for it.

Further update, your turd has turned them down.

Here he'd be expected to do a lot more than he is at Man U and I think he'd be found out as the average player that he is.

Not at £6m but i seem to have an impression in my mind of him playing well in the latter stages of the CL.

Versatile player too.

Not at £6m but i seem to have an impression in my mind of him playing well in the latter stages of the CL.

Versatile player too.

Aye, capable of average performances in a number of positions.  :razz:

Rather we kept Dyer than got Fletcher personally. Fletcher would expect to play regularly if he came here I'd imagine, and I wouldn't be at all comfortable with that. As a squad player he'd be fine, but for £6m I'd much rather we kept our money and spent it on some defenders.

Guest DazzaNufc1892

he chose us when he was a teenager. Purely so he would be closer to his family, however, man utd got him a plane home each weekend so he could see them, so if the offer is right on the table, then he would come. However fergie told him only the other day that he doesnt want to lose him, and man u have offered him a new deal

now i know, after my berbatov story, nobody will believe this, but i can assure you he was there, but yet again, last week so was matt dawson. So i dont know whats going on. However,from the best source possible regarding this transfer, and i mean, the very best source

everton

blackburn

celtic

Aston Villa

Birmingham

Newcastle

have all bid 6mil for darren fletcher

It's Smith we're talking about.

now i know, after my berbatov story, nobody will believe this, but i can assure you he was there, but yet again, last week so was matt dawson. So i dont know whats going on. However,from the best source possible regarding this transfer, and i mean, the very best source

everton

blackburn

celtic

Aston Villa

Birmingham

Newcastle

You say tomato...

Canny player imo. Nowt flash but he did do alright in the Champions League.

Aye, i'm trying to remember which game it was when he was probably their best player? QF? Problem is i'm using the four brain cells i've got left to type this post, so cant remember.

everton

blackburn

celtic

Aston Villa

Birmingham

Newcastle

You say tomato...

I say tomaytoe..

Canny player imo. Nowt flash but he did do alright in the Champions League.

Aye, i'm trying to remember which game it was when he was probably their best player? QF? Problem is i'm using the four brain cells i've got left to type this post, so cant remember.

:lol: Roma?

Versatile player too.

Rather we kept Dyer than got Fletcher personally. Fletcher would expect to play regularly if he came here I'd imagine, and I wouldn't be at all comfortable with that. As a squad player he'd be fine, but for £6m I'd much rather we kept our money and spent it on some defenders.

I have the feeling that its getting to the stage where we will try to bring in anyone who improves the squad. He can play in the defence and across the midfield. If he is good enough for Fergie, he is good enough for me btw.

Versatile player too.

I have the feeling that its getting to the stage where we will try to bring in anyone who improves the squad. He can play in the defence and across the midfield. If he is good enough for Fergie, he is good enough for me btw.

He's crap it's one of those Fergie idiosyncracies like that other fella who keeps coming on as sub..