Darren Fletcher - £6M?

Guest DazzaNufc1892

Guest DazzaNufc1892

now i know, after my berbatov story, nobody will believe this, but i can assure you he was there, but yet again, last week so was matt dawson. So i dont know whats going on. However,from the best source possible regarding this transfer, and i mean, the very best source

everton

blackburn

celtic

Aston Villa

Birmingham

Newcastle

have all bid 6mil for darren fletcher

Interesting. I know a lot of people probably won't be too enthused about this if true, but as long as we get the players in who the manager wants then I will be happy. It is then up to him to get the best out of them.

Fletcher would be a good player for any team outside the top 4, 6m is overpriced but it fits in with the market - 6m for Mido, 6m for kamara, 5m for Chopra etc

He's good back up for Man U so i cant see why they'd let him go anyway.

Isn't Darren Fletcher your source? Would be a gash signing imo. Could probably get Appiah for that sort of money who is a far superior player. However, if true, at least it would mean we're looking for another midfielder.

I always find it hard to judge a player like Fletcher when he is surrounded by so much talent.

My instinct says he would be average elsewhere.

6 Million is an utter joke of a price tag for him

I always find it hard to judge a player like Fletcher when he is surrounded by so much talent.

It really isnt when Kieron Richardson is worth 5.5m, Fletcher is easily better and has had plenty of good games for Man U. He was outstanding against Roma last season.

Hahaha, what a fucking joke.

Darren Fletcher plays in a team where is only responsibility is "Please Darren, don't be complete and utter wank today" - and its highly debatable whether or not he's successful at that. The mind boggles as to how shite he would be in an ordinary side.

Good fucking grief.

I pity the poor SOB's who end up with this clown. :nope:

It really isnt when Kieron Richardson is worth 5.5m, Fletcher is easily better and has had plenty of good games for Man U. He was outstanding against Roma last season.

£5.5 Mil is an even bigger joke.

I am just not convinced he has the ability to stand out above the rest if he doesnt have the likes of Giggs, Rooney etc around him

He was outstanding against Roma last season.

The whole team was fantastic though, anyone could have looked good playing for Man U that day. (Except Richardson, of course, who was terrible :lol: )

Anyway, can't see him being anything more than average if he leaves Man U, much prefer to have Emre on the field ahead of him.

If we are transitioning to a 4-3-3 we will clearly need more options for central midfield so it is no surprise we are looking at someone like Fletcher. Allardyce also seems to prefer prem experienced players initially also, so it would make some sense.

I for one am relieved that we are not just looking at defenders because I am not convinced the squad on the whole is good enough yet.

Guest lebowski

Dear God no. That would show a complete lack of ambition on our part not to mention a poor judge of talent. We would be forever linked with other clubs lemons.