Allardyce says 'I am proper cacking myself'

Dave

Every day brings nowt, it's starting to concern me more and more. I thought this week would be the week we'd move on a few targets but it's Thursday now, and there's fuck all.

Although he says quality is running out other than Ben Haim im struggling to think of other quality defenders or players that have moves.???

Exactly, that last article I posted also contained numbers of players we've tried to get, it mentions 10 to 15, I think I've only seen about 30 players moving with Premiership experience and most of them have been players we shouldn't be looking at, you wouldn't mention them and quality in the same breath.

thats the players who have moved,what about those we could be interested in but haven't moved.

Well if they haven't moved maybe we are still in with a chance of resurrecting the deal so not as worrying. Sam did state that a number of them had moved though and so it is hard to imagine who he could have meant.

but resurrecting a deal later means they aren't here now,training getting bedding in etc,the worrying thing is allardyce stating he should get the numbers but he's worried about the quality.

i know some will say because of the position we are in we shouldn't expect top quality..........i'll answer that...i think allardyce means he's worried about the quality we look like getting compared to the quality we should expect for a club in our position.

thats the players who have moved,what about those we could be interested in but haven't moved.

If that's the case and they haven't moved then I really can't see what else we could have done, I'd be more worried if we were after players who were moving and losing out, I'm sure that has happened but not 10 or 15 players.  Of the players who have moved I'd probably look at 3 or 4 as being worth bringing in, I don't include Henry in that because we wouldn't have had a chance.

Every day brings nowt, it's starting to concern me more and more. I thought this week would be the week we'd move on a few targets but it's Thursday now, and there's f*** all.

Didn't he say he was hoping to get 2 players in this week?

Like I said in another thread "SHOW ME THE MONEY"

Its fine buying the club but its like paying £100.000 for a car then refusing to pay to put petrol in it, no point owning it if your not go to pay for the running of it..

Every day brings nowt, it's starting to concern me more and more. I thought this week would be the week we'd move on a few targets but it's Thursday now, and there's f*** all.

Your right!

After Geremi I thought great loads of quality cheapo's in, I can't wait to see who he's got lined up next!

This really is starting to stink now!  I think if nobody's in by Tuesday next week, this season is fucked before it's even begun!

We actuality have a weaker squad then last season, yeah okay we have broguht in a few more players of better quality than what we had, but really we have less players and therefore less strength in depth.

5 signigns needed and thats five of a decent quality, I just do not see it happening.

Baines could leave for £6mill so why are we not making a move for him?

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't introduce a new signing to the crowd tonight tbh.

I don't mean the four we've got already either.

:lol:

You're obviously on some sort of commission from ticket sales.

Guest Gemmill

Your right!

After Geremi I thought great loads of quality cheapo's in, I can't wait to see who he's got lined up next!

This really is starting to stink now!  I think if nobody's in by Tuesday next week, this season is fucked before it's even begun!

:lol:  That's a pretty specific date to put on the demise of an entire season.  Load of shite.

We actuality have a weaker squad then last season, yeah okay we have broguht in a few more players of better quality than what we had, but really we have less players and therefore less strength in depth.

5 signigns needed and thats five of a decent quality, I just do not see it happening.

Baines could leave for £6mill so why are we not making a move for him?

Because he's not that good. He's good going forward but piss poor defensively.

And Skirge, do you honestly believe that MA and Mort are dragging there feet with regards to money, because I don't. QUITE SIMPLY, sometimes the players you want just aren't available.

Yeah I do think there is a lack of funds being offerd to Sam and yup I would pay £6mill for Baines!!

Did'nt Sam say as much in a press conference, about missing out on players as funds were not made available?

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't introduce a new signing to the crowd tonight tbh.

:lol:

You're obviously on some sort of commission from ticket sales.

I'm serious, rumour has it it's Deco!

Be the first to see our next possible superstar unveiled by calling the box office on 0191 261 1571. O0

I have to agree it's getting worrying considering the injuries and the numbers we have let go (rightly), but i'm still content to wait until the end of the window before judging.

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't either, it's pretty bloody unlikely they will.

Your right!

This really is starting to stink now!  I think if nobody's in by Tuesday next week, this season is f***** before it's even begun!

:lol:  That's a pretty specific date to put on the demise of an entire season.  Load of s****.

My predictions always come true!

It's the bane of my life!

I got it right about you being a twat!  :parky:

Guest Gemmill

Your right!

This really is starting to stink now!  I think if nobody's in by Tuesday next week, this season is f***** before it's even begun!

:lol:  That's a pretty specific date to put on the demise of an entire season.  Load of s****.

I got it right about you being a twat!  :parky:

That was hardly a prediction, more a statement supported by a formidable body of evidence.

:laugh:

As i've said before, when was the last time a transfer was completed then announced without a single leak? At NUFC specifically? Just, nah. ;)

Wasn't that because Shepherd kept Oliver informed?

Your right!

I got it right about you being a t***!  :parky:

That was hardly a prediction, more a statement supported by a formidable body of evidence.

;D LOL

Nah I told your Mam and Dad when you were born!

Maybe, but SSN always seemed to have some 'news' too. Just doesn't seem likely these days with so much rumour and ITK nonsense.

Isn't it shit that you can't quote people when posting from a mobile! :laugh:

Yes. :lol:

I'm cheating somewhat though right now, as i'm on my laptop via my phone, so if it's that important I can get on properly. Slow as a treacle-covered snail though.