Harper's performance tonight...

Willow

i can speak for myself Jamie

I really disagree with the statement that you are 'NUFC's finest supporter.'

NUFC's finest supporter wouldn't need to spend so much time trying to discredit others support.

Oh, fucking hell.  :lol:

Kev and Jamie, when you're paying for tickets wth something other than the pocket money your mam gave you, and you've got bills, rent and food to pay for with that money before you think about tickets, then you can criticize the people who think that £15 would be better spent on something other than a meaningless kickabout.

Especially when The Bill's on.

Kev and Jamie, when you're paying for tickets wth something other than the pocket money your mam gave you, and you've got bills, rent and food to pay for with that money before you think about tickets, then you can criticize the people who think that £15 would be better spent on something other than a meaningless kickabout.

Did I miss the bastard Bill?

Did I miss the bastard Bill?

It was great. Story continues next week too. Much better than a friendly. :thup:

forgot to sky plus the bill.. what happened

Remember that bloke who killed the supermodel a few weeks ago? In a nutshell, he escaped, attacked Ruby from Eastenders (who got up and then solved an armed robbery) and ended up at the graveside. Jo now has a hunch that he didn't kill her after all.

Were you serious? Who cares, I'm bored.

Remember that bloke who killed the supermodel a few weeks ago? In a nutshell, he escaped, attacked Ruby from Eastenders (who got up and then solved an armed robbery) and ended up at the graveside. Jo now has a hunch that he didn't kill her after all.

To be fair, most normal people are in bed.

forgot to sky plus the bill.. what happened

Is Ruby in it as a "proper" copper then? I don't really watch it but caught a bit she was in and she looked like a work experience student dwarfed in the uniform!

Guest Gemmill

:lol: Did you copy and paste that from the time I had to give YOU this spiel? ;)

Seriously though, I feel sorry for little thick wankers like Kev and Jamie.  No offence like, obviously. :thup:

:lol: Did you copy and paste that from the time I had to give YOU this spiel? ;)

Seriously though, I feel sorry for little thick wankers like Kev and Jamie.  No offence like, obviously. :thup:

:laugh: None taken, I'm sure.

Guest Ridzuan

i'm not impressed. If this is Allardyce's idea of a good tactics then i think we made a mistake in signing him. I know he is known for changing players positions but this is a step too far.

[/Ridzuan]

Hm..I dont get what you are trying to say.Anyway,back to the topic,I think Harper deserved some credit for being brave enough to play in the midfield.I mean he was involved in the last goal,so it couldnt be so bad and I dont think it will happen again.

i know that i might not be able to get to matches when im older

by the way i buy my tickets from my paper round  :laugh2:

So you get to 10-20 away games a season from the money you make on your paper round?

Hm..I dont get what you are trying to say.Anyway,back to the topic,I think Harper deserved some credit for being brave enough to play in the midfield.I mean he was involved in the last goal,so it couldnt be so bad and I dont think it will happen again.

You obviously don't know Sam "Wacky" Allardyce then.

Guest Ridzuan

Harper is too good to be wasted in the midfield and Im sure Sam knows this.He might do wacky things during pre season,but I dont think he will be doing the same thing when the premiership starts.

Harper is too good to be wasted in the midfield and Im sure Sam knows this.He might do wacky things during pre season,but I dont think he will be doing the same thing when the premiership starts.

The thing is, if it wasn't you I'd have thought that post was a piss-take.

i know that i might not be able to get to matches when im older

by the way i buy my tickets from my paper round  :laugh2:

And you think to be a 'true' newcastle fan, as well as going to all the league games, early LEague cup, UEFA etc. people should feel obliged to go to  a friendly?  You do realise they're just practise sessions.

I only ever go to friendlies if it's a new team to say ive seen or maybe a new ground.  I've already seen Celtic, Juventus and Sampdoria - so i shan't be even bothering to watch these.

:D

I've learned my lesson.