Silvestre Turns Us Down

Crumpy Gunt

I'd have taken him purely for the fact he can do a decent job at both LB and CB, which is what we need, save us signing two of each. I think Sam is of the same opinion because we seem to have gone after both him and Heinze.

This is getting worrying now. We really need some players. Silvestre is an idiot if this is true.

What a clown for staying at the premiership champions...

Some people need to give their head's a shake. A French international who can cover 3 of the 4 defensive positions currently playing for the best team in the land and people are turning their noses up at him!

Unbelievable.... :rolleyes:

Some people need to give their head's a shake. A French international who can cover 3 of the 4 defensive positions currently playing for (one of) the best team(s) in the land and people are turning their noses up at him!

Boumsong ;)

Some people need to give their head's a shake. A French international who can cover 3 of the 4 defensive positions currently playing for (one of) the best team(s) in the land and people are turning their noses up at him!

Boumsong ;)

Are you comparing Boumsong to Silvestre?

Some people need to give their head's a shake. A French international who can cover 3 of the 4 defensive positions currently playing for the best team in the land and people are turning their noses up at him!

I wouldn't exactly say I was turning my nose up at him, I just think he's pretty error-prone and may be costly. For the right money i'd be happy.

PS - Kieran Richardson was an England international that could cover 3 midfield positions playing for the best team in the land too. ;)

This is getting worrying now. We really need some players. Silvestre is an idiot if this is true.

What a clown for staying at the premiership champions...

Well it doesn't sound like he wants to stay does it. He's turned us down on the basis of Barton being at the club. I think it is common knowledge that Man U are willing to let him go as Lyon and Bordeaux have also enquired I believe.

Boumsong ;)

Are you comparing Boumsong to Silvestre?

French International - Check

Defender - Check

Plays for big club - Check

Looked at for roughly 7/8 mill - Check

midds not appreciating the ;) - check

;)

The quotes will be interesting, that's for sure.

If there are any.

"Well I waz on ze way to noocastle zen zey zigned zis joey Barzon and I thought "Zut alores, je suis not going now!""

I wouldn't exactly say I was turning my nose up at him, I just think he's pretty error-prone and may be costly. For the right money i'd be happy.

PS - Kieran Richardson was an England international that could cover 3 midfield positions playing for the best team in the land too. ;)

Aye but he'd walk into our defence at either CB or LB and improve it instantly.

Richardson would struggle to get a game. That's the difference. I honestly don't know who some fuckers would be happy with in our back four. Baresi's love-child? Gentile's grandson?

Not aimed at you Dave btw.  :lol:

Aye but he'd walk into our defence at either CB or LB and improve it instantly.

Richardson would struggle to get a game. That's the difference. I honestly don't know who some fuckers would be happy with in our back four. Baresi's love-child? Gentile's grandson?

Not aimed at you Dave btw.  :lol:

Touché. :)