Hull City 1 - 0 Newcastle (friendly) - post match reaction from page 13

Kev

apparently we have a dutch palyer on the bench who is only 15 ... why?

I think his name is Frank Waife Danquah, not sure of his age but I think he's about 19...

d.o.b 4/10/89 iirc.

I think his name is Frank Waife Danquah, not sure of his age but I think he's about 19...

Doubt over his age it seems.... ring FIFA now !

Franck Danquah - I don't think he's 15, maybe 17? What the harm of giving some experience in/with the "first team"

i wouldnt ever expect him to be playing in the first team during the premiership, so I can't see the point, apart from the obvious fact that every other fucker is injured

Franck Danquah - I don't think he's 15, maybe 17? What the harm of giving some experience in/with the "first team"

i wouldnt ever expect him to be playing in the first team during the premiership, so I can't see the point, apart from the obvious fact that every other fucker is injured

Good experience for the kids, all part of the learning curve.

N'ZOGBIA IS A WINGER!!

Innit. Is he winging or in the centre then?

Been in the middle, not at much. Reckon he could be a good player there, ultimately, but it's a waste.

Guest Prince_Monkey

I hope there's not that many changes.

Could take Ramage off for Lua Lua and Pattison off for Bertram though.

Is he not Stewie from family guy's nemisis/little brother?

d.o.b 4/10/89 iirc.

Woosh :p

What you wooshing at?

i agree with them getting the experience, but it just feels like the younger lads are getting too much experience... the reserves will end up winning the trophies and the first team will get relegated

d.o.b 4/10/89 iirc.

Woosh :p

What you wooshing at?

You got whooshed home gurl.

i agree with them getting the experience, but it just feels like the younger lads are getting too much experience... the reserves will end up winning the trophies and the first team will get relegated

So we should not bother with the kids for these friendlies and have no fucker on the bench and risk loseing more first team players to injury?

I hope there's not that many changes.

Could take Ramage off for Lua Lua and Pattison off for Bertram though.

Is he not Stewie from family guy's nemisis/little brother?

well lets not forget that stewies nemesis is a fictional character...

oh what the hell put him in at left back we could do worse!