2007-08 pre-season in relation to last season's pre-season

Guest Knightrider

Guest Knightrider

Back on thread an off mike rieds chestickles. The biggest thing that stands out in the performances so far is the defence looks organised and we seem to have found the ability to pass to someone in a shirt that resembles your own, something we have been bloody incapable of for the last two seasons.

We look hard to beat.

Back on thread an off mike rieds chestickles. The biggest thing that stands out in the performances so far is the defence looks organised and we seem to have found the ability to pass to someone in a shirt that resembles your own, something we have been bloody incapable of for the last two seasons.

More like 3 seasons. We've barely been able to play football since SBR left.

Put it this way:

If Given, Carr, Rozehnal, Ramage, Solano, Geremi, N'Zogbia, Milner, Martins, Luque, and Dyer all played that well in every game they feature in this season, top six will be no problem.

Newcastle + Bramble = Hoof it.

Newcastle + no Bramble = pass out of defence.

I think everyone is looking good, even younsters, Carr, Ramage etc are all looking very good.

I think the likes of Babayaro wont last here, he is a lazy good for nothing twat and Sam wont put up with him.

Newcastle + shit manager = Hoof it.

Newcastle + good manager = pass out of defence.

FYP.

Don't blame one person, its not him doing the tactics.

FYP.

I didn't say Bramble did the tactics, we didn't have any, Bramble did the hoofing and he was the main culprit.  I’m 90% sure that if Bramble had of been playing today he’d have been launching the ball up to the left wing.

FYP.

I didn't say Bramble did the tactics, we didn't have any, Bramble did the hoofing and he was the main culprit.  I’m 90% sure that if Bramble had of been playing today he’d have been launching the ball up to the left wing.

Surly SA would tell him not too, and he'd stop, thats my point.

Souness openly admitted he just allowed the players to get on with it, whereas GR simply would refuse to look Bramble directly in the eyes to tell him anything as he was too scared to do so.

Rozenhal was class today, along with everyone getting stuck in. Juve weren't the best but the young lads that came on showed good touches movement and didn't just run about like headless chickens. Was good to see.

Newcastle + shit manager = Hoof it.

Newcastle + good manager = pass out of defence.

FYP.

You're blaming the manager=One person ;)