Smudger signs 5 year deal.

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Magpies Sign Smith

By Craig Hope

ALAN Smith has signed for Newcastle United on a five-year deal for an undisclosed fee from Newcastle United.

The England star becomes Sam Allardyce's fifth signing of the summer, and links up with former Leeds team-mates Mark Viduka and James Milner.

The 26-year-old trained with his Magpie colleagues on Friday and could make his debut in Sunday's friendly against Sampdoria at St.James' Park.

Guest cfhpantera27

<Snip. Please do not hotlink to the official site.>

shot of Smith training and wearing the number 7

could this mean Barton is switching to number 8?

doubt it, seen a few pics of players training wearing the wrong number.. must be like PE, "i forgot my kit sir", "go lift one outta the cupboard boy"  :lol:

Guest Newbie

Don't we have to careful posting pics from .cock ???

Great news on the signing in my opinion.

Edit: I see a mod beat me to it  :thup:

Magpies Sign Smith

By Craig Hope

ALAN Smith has signed for Newcastle United on a five-year deal for an undisclosed fee from Newcastle United.

The England star becomes Sam Allardyce's fifth signing of the summer, and links up with former Leeds team-mates Mark Viduka and James Milner.

The 26-year-old trained with his Magpie colleagues on Friday and could make his debut in Sunday's friendly against Sampdoria at St.James' Park.

:lol:

TBF Smith isn't exactly a trouble maker.

Can't think of many stories saying he's a bad influence. In fact didn't fergie say that he's an impeccible trainer and has a great attitude?

Magpies Sign Smith

By Craig Hope

Sam on the bung again.

Magpies Sign Smith

By Craig Hope

Sam on the bung again.

Massive loyalty bonus for Smith as well.

The more I've thought about this signing the happier I've become with it. He's a good pro, versatile, good record with injuries (other than the horror leg-break), hard worker and he's a decent enough player. Not spectacular but hopefully there'll be others coming in to compensate for that.

Still no update on SSN. Waiting for the swoooosh, then:

"news just in from newcastle---over to david craig"

"well chaps, im here at SJP with the chronicle in hand, leighton..."

"no david, smith has just signed"

"you what???"

Guest cfhpantera27

Magpies Sign Smith

By Craig Hope

Sam on the bung again.

Massive loyalty bonus for Smith as well.

The more I've thought about this signing the happier I've become with it. He's a good pro, versatile, good record with injuries (other than the horror leg-break), hard worker and he's a decent enough player. Not spectacular but hopefully there'll be others coming in to compensate for that.

me too.. he's just like the new home top  O0 the amount of attacking options we have now is unreal, but will no doubt all be needed at some stage

Still no update on SSN. Waiting for the swoooosh, then:

"news just in from newcastle---over to david craig"

"well chaps, im here at SJP with the chronicle in hand, leighton..."

"no david, smith has just signed"

"you what???"

Yer its taking them forever.

Magpies Sign Smith

By Craig Hope

There really is only one United

Him and Barton. Geordie aggro! Hello! Hello!

Him, Barton and Emre in a midfield trio could be a time bomb waiting to go off. :lol:

' Fuck you, fuck all you brown people'

'alright alright, calm down, calm down' *lights a Cuban*

Guest Toon83

I got a text from newcastle yesterday about Smith and Cacapa in talks about an hour before SSN picked up on it