Smudger signs 5 year deal.

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Douga

i would love for anyone to name one thing he will bring to the team that somebody else hasn't got

and running alot does not count]as paula radcliffe could do that

5 a season good like?

would hope for that from my center half

I think given a decent run in the team, he'll get us more than five goals. 

And anyway, you asked what he would give us that we didnt already have.  How many goals did, Parker, Butt, Dyer and Emre get for us last season from the centre of midfield?

i would love for anyone to name one thing he will bring to the team that somebody else hasn't got

and running alot does not count]as paula radcliffe could do that

drive and desire.

don't know where allardyce plans on plying him but the main things he possesses are the main things we've been missing for a while

Guest Douga

5 a season good like?

And anyway, you asked what he would give us that we didnt already have.  How many goals did, Parker, Butt, Dyer and Emre get for us last season from the centre of midfield?

thats why we came so shit last season, and adding another boring centre midfield who will excite the crowd with a big tackle or running after the ball will not help us

Allardyce has had a panic buy!!

5 a season good like?

thats why we came so shit last season, and adding another boring centre midfield who will excite the crowd with a big tackle or running after the ball will not help us

Allardyce has had a panic buy!!

But you asked what he would bring that we didnt have, and the answer is goals from midfield.

Guest Douga

so you would rather have 11 players with drive and desire rather than 11 with quality?

thote so

11 smiths or 11 ronaldos?

so you would rather have 11 players with drive and desire rather than 11 with quality?

thote so

11 smiths or 11 ronaldos?

rather have 4 smiths in defence than 4 ronaldinhos..............what on earth is your point ?