Smudger signs 5 year deal.

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alan Smith sounds exactly like me. As I said before, I forgot just how much. :lol:

You a leeds lad then?

I live 20 minutes from Leeds but i'm not that broad :lol:

Whereabouts are you?

Just for the record, i don't live in Wakefield... it's a fucking shithole :lol:, don't know if you've heard of it but it's town called Ossett :)

Alan Smith sounds exactly like me. As I said before, I forgot just how much. :lol:

You a leeds lad then?

Whereabouts are you?

Just for the record, i don't live in Wakefield... it's a fucking shithole :lol:, don't know if you've heard of it but it's town called Ossett :)

Are you a sporting boy?

You a leeds lad then?

Same here but in Harrogate

My grandma used to have a caravan in Harrogate :lol:, played against Harrogate Railway football team last year.

You a leeds lad then?

Whereabouts are you?

Just for the record, i don't live in Wakefield... it's a f****** shithole :lol:, don't know if you've heard of it but it's town called Ossett :)

Are you a sporting boy?

Ossett Sporting boys :lol: no mate, i play for Ossett Town against teams like Rothwell, Pudsey, Farsley Celtic, all tossers tbh :lol:

You a leeds lad then?

My grandma used to have a caravan in Harrogate :lol:, played against Harrogate Railway football team last year.

LOL

With the slopey pitch?

Railway's ground is  in Starbeck, right fucking numpties around there!

I happen to live just outside

You a leeds lad then?

Whereabouts are you?

Ah yeah of course. And yeah, Wakefield is the dump of dumps.

You a leeds lad then?

Whereabouts are you?

Just for the record, i don't live in Wakefield... it's a f****** shithole :lol:, don't know if you've heard of it but it's town called Ossett :)

Are you a sporting boy?

Ossett Sporting boys :lol: no mate, i play for Ossett Town against teams like Rothwell, Pudsey, Farsley Celtic, all tossers tbh :lol:

I worked in Ossett about 10 years ago and no offence but it was a horrible experience. I couldn't wait to drive up the M1 every Friday night.

You a leeds lad then?

LOL

With the slopey pitch?

Railway's ground is  in Starbeck, right f****** numpties around there!

There was the ground, then another pitch to the left of that then a clubhouse :lol:

You a leeds lad then?

Whereabouts are you?

Are you a sporting boy?

I worked in Ossett about 10 years ago and no offence but it was a horrible experience. I couldn't wait to drive up the M1 every Friday night.

Are you for real? :D

I'm from Gildersome if you know where that is.

Yeh, played against them before aswell, they had a right mouthy cunt playing for them, went to Pudsey and got signed up for Bradford or someone but got kicked out because he was a twat.

Not bad on the piss if you ignore the big-headed lasses.

"A've had t'clap and 4 kids by time a wus 18"

"Thats nowt that lass, a had 5 and a dose of t'crabs from 14 while 16"

alright i know, my accent is terrible.... is that what you meant Dave or did you really mean they are deformed?

You a leeds lad then?

LOL

With the slopey pitch?

There was the ground, then another pitch to the left of that then a clubhouse :lol:

The clubhouse come pub is called the Dagger!

Did they still have abandoned trains near by?  They might have cleared it all up after the Sky money they got from the Bristoil City game!

That was funny as fuck when it was on sky!

Bristol city refused to use the changing rooms, so they got changed on the coach!  mackems.gif

alright i know, my accent is terrible.... is that what you meant Dave or did you really mean they are deformed?

They think they are ace. They're not.

You a leeds lad then?

LOL

With the slopey pitch?

Did they still have abandoned trains near by?  They might have cleared it all up after the Sky money they got from the Bristoil City game!

That was funny as f*** when it was on sky!

Bristol city refused to use the changing rooms, so they got changed on the coach!  mackems.gif

I don't remember, went in the clubhouse like, had scummy Leeds on the big screen.

You a leeds lad then?

LOL

With the slopey pitch?

That was funny as f*** when it was on sky!

I don't remember, went in the clubhouse like, had scummy Leeds on the big screen.

Well at least you enjoyed yourself!

The only positive memory I have was of a decent sandwich shop in the market place. It may have changed since I was there but it was run down and full of knuckleheads, most of which used to work for me!

I can't remember the name of the pub - it was near Sandways industrial estate - but there was one night when one rather inebriated bloke took bets from his mates who could punch out the most amount of his teeth. Allegedly, I didn't see it and it's hearsay but the same bloke ate a bleach ring from one of the urinals!

They think they are ace. They're not.

I can imagine Dave now, going round in his mod trousers telling everyone he's the main man of Newcastle-Online, infact i bet it's his chatup line... "Hey, what's your name then?" "I'm Dave,N-O Mod of the year"