José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Still to sign a new contract.

It's going to be harder to keep him, if we don't bring in a decent manager.

He won't sign a contract any time in the foreseeable future tbh

All bets are off regarding all of our best players tbh.

All bets off regarding everything at the club. Genuinely have no clue where this is going. Who knows where we'll be and who'll be here come September 1st 2011.

I'm scared. :(

I'd imagine even if we do bring in a decent manager all the spanish speaking/foreign players will be thinking it's time to move on asap. Infact don't know why I am saying the foreign players, most of the players will be.

All bets are off regarding all of our best players tbh. Goes with the territory.

TBF (although Ashley doesn't deserve it), the one thing Ashley hasn't shown is that he wants to sell all our players.

Obviously I realise that could all change in an instant, and that no logic governs Ashley's actions.

It's Ashleys blueprint isn't it? Build players up

and sell them for a tidy sum. Enrique could easily rake in £8million. Any buyer raises their hand come the summer and Ashley will

cash in.

The same applies to any player of quality we have.

It's Ashleys blueprint isn't it? Build players up

and sell them for a tidy sum. Enrique could easily rake in £8million. Any buyer raises their hand come the summer and Ashley will

cash in.

The same applies to any player of quality we have.

Well he's never demonstrated that blueprint yet, has he?

I know he's a mong and a cunt of the highest order, I just don't think selling players is one of his faults. I think his blueprint is more to sign underperforming or unsettled players on the cheap. I don't think it goes so far as to deliberately plan to sell them.

Fuck sake, man. This Ashley's a seller is one of my biggest pet hates, even though I fucking hate the man :lol: Build players up and sell them for a tidy sum? How often has this been done with that sole aim? We've sold players because they wanted to leave for better clubs and money and because we got relegated so they didn't want to hang around.

But I'm not thinking of the exodus being Ashley's choice. I'm just thinking he's going to get a clueless manager in who, like Kinnear, doesn't 'rate' Enrique or something ridiculous. Breaks the team up. Or the players are so angry that they force a move.

Fuck sake, man. This Ashley's a seller is one of my biggest pet hates, even though I fucking hate the man :lol: Build players up and sell them for a tidy sum? How often has this been done with that sole aim? We've sold players because they wanted to leave for better clubs and money and because we got relegated so they didn't want to hang around.

That's because we've had very few promising players to sell. Obviously someone like Bassong is an exception ...

Let's see your opinion this time next year, let's see if the likes of Enrique, Carroll, Tiote and Coloccini are still here.

All bets are off regarding all of our best players tbh.

All bets off regarding everything at the club. Genuinely have no clue where this is going. Who knows where we'll be and who'll be here come September 1st 2011.

I'm scared. :(

2012 is rapidly approching, maybe this is what all the doomsdaymongers is talking about. The end of newcastle as we know it  :no:

That's because we've had very few promising players to sell. Obviously someone like Bassong is an exception ...

Let's see your opinion this time next year, let's see if the likes of Enrique, Carroll, Tiote and Coloccini are still here.

You might be right, all I'm saying that there's no actual evidence (apart from Ashley's general shitness) to believe that will happen.

As Skirge says, the reason for most departures will likely be that players want out of this farce of a club after Alan Pardew takes us back down to the Championship.

One player in 3 years is your example? Could you have seen him staying after relegation, anyway? So you're basing this 'Ashley is a seller' on the assumption we're going to lose all of our best players at the end of the season? And like I say, I can see it happening, but it won't because Ashley's purposely cashing in. It's because he's an inept cunt that the players themselves don't want to work for.

One player in 3 years is your example? Could you have seen him staying after relegation, anyway? So you're basing this 'Ashley is a seller' on the assumption we're going to lose all of our best players at the end of the season? And like I say, I can see it happening, but it won't because Ashley's purposely cashing in. It's because he's an inept cunt that the players themselves don't want to work for.

Who else have we had to sell?

Who else have we had to sell?

Eh? Is your argument that we shouldn't be selling players we 'have to sell'?

Seems a slightly different point.

No my point is that we have had no saleable assets.

Well OK, that's debatable, but it's still back into the realms of speculation about the future based on no real evidence.

We'll see what Ashley does, hopefully we'll appoint a decent manager, stay up and it won't come to selling players!

:lol: I just love this idea that we're a selling club as we've sold one player who wanted to leave after relegation. Can't believe I'm even bothering entering into a debate about it. I'm out!

We can only sell players we can find buyers for, and no one will buy players who can demand ludicrous wages, like Alan Smith.

:lol: I just love this idea that we're a selling club as we've sold one player who wanted to leave after relegation. Can't believe I'm even bothering entering into a debate about it. I'm out!

We can only sell players we can find buyers for, and no one will buy players who can demand ludicrous wages, like Alan Smith.

Even so, the fact we haven't sold players can harldy be used as evidence we're a selling club.