José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

"We are going to see if we can do something about selling Enrique."

"Just the other day, I nearly sold Geremi for £5million.

Honestly, never has a bigger fuckwit been associated with the club than Kinnear.

Aye, it's cringe-worthy just thinking about him ever being in charge of us.

"We were in great form when i took ill. Staying up was going to be a doddle."

He's wrong on both counts, but I still think we would have done it - discounting Chris/Colin and then Shearer. Just barely.

He's wrong on both counts, but I still think we would have done it - discounting Chris/Colin and then Shearer. Just barely.

I do, too. But it would have gone right to the wire.

What were the preceding results to that game at West Brom? Belted off Liverpool and Blackburn, draw v West Ham, defeat at Wigan.

"Great form"

I do, too. But it would have gone right to the wire.

We would've survived, but we just would've gone down the next season after Kinnear got handed a new contract and he finally managed to shift out the likes of Jose. And we would've been in a much worse position to bounce straight back up like last season.

It was followed by a fantastic volley from Shola, 5 yards out, from which the ball ended up behind him.

:lol: Bassong's tackle early on to Jones was fantastic. Jones didn't want to know for the rest of the game.

I think we had just gone 8 games without a win when he took ill, still there are interviews with him saying we were on a "fantastic run".

Anyone else remeber the almost 7 minute long post-match interview to Skysports at Blackburn after we lost 0-3 when he said he was "forced to play 6-7 injured players every week" or something like that..?

Honestly, never has a bigger fuckwit been associated with the club than Kinnear.

Still makes you cringe now. I was sure Kinnear had died before we brought him in............shame I was wrong in fairness

Guest Heneage

Aye anyone wanting to sell Enrique now or back then must be a f***ing idiot, don't you agree Otter?

Guest Heneage

Aye anyone wanting to sell Enrique now or back then must be a f***ing idiot, don't you agree Otter?

:lol:

Will this never go away?

Just think he's got a cheek to call Kinnear a fuckwit for wanting to do something he was suggesting. :lol:

Guest Heneage

Anyway, he's (Enrique) the only Allardyce signing that didn't let the club or the fans down and I'm not worried about tempting fate as he's the perfect pro.

Aye it was close between him and Beye but the latter's behaviour after we went down was embarrassing.

Guest elbee909

:lol:

Will this never go away?

I'm assuming Otter wanted rid or some other succulent piece of irony etc.