José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Tony Gayle on SSN this morning when asked about Jose - 'He's excellent going forward, but there's a question mark for me over his defending in one-on-one situations.'  :facepalm:

Obviously never watched him or has seen him once on MOTD when enrique made a rare mistke.

Tony Gayle on SSN this morning when asked about Jose - 'He's excellent going forward, but there's a question mark for me over his defending in one-on-one situations.'  :facepalm:

Obviously never watched him or has seen him once on MOTD when enrique made a rare mistke.

It is obvious that most "experts" have little idea what they are talking about.  When you watch one team so much - in our case Newcastle - you hear so much that is incorrect spouted in the media which makes me think that what I hear about other clubs is probably equally incorrect.

Unfortunately, too many trust the views of the "experts" and form their opinions based on what they hear.

I've heard that plenty of times, I don't know where it's come from. These people are stuck in 2007.

Doesn't it all stem from Phil Thompson's "Liverpool are unsure about his defensive capabilities" drivel a few months ago?

Enrique may be the best LB in the world defending in one-on-one

9 in a season. Not in the same class when compare with other top-class LB 

:facepalm:

http://www.anfieldindex.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/LeftBack_Defend.png

Guest TheSummerOf69

Latest rumour is that he took a pay cut to join Liverpool.  ???

Yeah, only so he could play in the Champion's L ...oh.

Don't blame him.

Of course you don't, it's every Newcastle supporters dream to wank over the glory of the Mersey legends  :smitten:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

That's a bit hard to believe like..

Aye, feel the same way, no way to tell if its true or not (such are rumours). Liverpool FM Researcher seems to think its true though, not sure what to make of it, but I doubt it.

Don't blame him.

Of course you don't, it's every Newcastle supporters dream to wank over the glory of the Mersey legends  :smitten:

Their owners are showing more ambition than ours. End of.

Don't blame him.

Of course you don't, it's every Newcastle supporters dream to w*** over the glory of the Mersey legends  :smitten:

If you call spunking way too much money on players ambition then yes. Only the Suarez and Enrique fees were sane figures imo

Latest rumour is that he took a pay cut to join Liverpool.  ???

Don't blame him.

He's made a massive mistake signing for us...think he'll be regretting it by Christmas.

Yeah, think he should put in a transfer request now. Wouldn't begrudge him in the slightest.

In fact, I think they should all go, and Pardew and his team as well, should never have come to us as we're totally shit.

In fact, I think we should get rid of the club, total embarrassment to the city, wouldn't begrudge the demolition men in the slightest (though to be honest we're probably not good enough for them, they probably think we're small fry with our lop sided mess).

In fact, fuck Newcastle full stop. If we can't persuade a left back to stay in the city rather than go to traditional giants like Liverpool waving wedge in his face and an unarguably greater chance of National recognition whether they're in Europe or not, we should just give up, burn it to the ground, and move to Wearside.

BottledDog's post needs to be framed and hung on the walls here.

Don't blame him.

Of course you don't, it's every Newcastle supporters dream to w*** over the glory of the Mersey legends  :smitten:

If you call spunking way too much money on players ambition then yes. Only the Suarez and Enrique fees were sane figures imo

how about ours 100k bid for Rob Elliott  :lol:

Don't blame him.

Good point. I shall get a picture of Liverpool's owners framed, hang it on the wall over scented candles, then toss over it while wearing a Liverpool top every night.

Don't blame him.

He's made a massive mistake signing for us...think he'll be regretting it by Christmas.

Yeah, think he should put in a transfer request now. Wouldn't begrudge him in the slightest.

In fact, I think they should all go, and Pardew and his team as well, should never have come to us as we're totally shit.

In fact, I think we should get rid of the club, total embarrassment to the city, wouldn't begrudge the demolition men in the slightest (though to be honest we're probably not good enough for them, they probably think we're small fry with our lop sided mess).

In fact, fuck Newcastle full stop. If we can't persuade a left back to stay in the city rather than go to traditional giants like Liverpool waving wedge in his face and an unarguably greater chance of National recognition whether they're in Europe or not, we should just give up, burn it to the ground, and move to Wearside.

BottledDog's post needs to be framed and hung on the walls here.

:clap:

I know it's a British thing to put ourselves down, but we really need to remember what club we support at times.