José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Guest firetotheworks

As a city, there's absolutely nothing wrong with Liverpool tbh.

Eh? It's full of scousers. Have you ever heard one speak?

'hahaha'

A lot of continental players prefer London though because it's got a more international flavour. I can remember when we were after Deshcamps as a manager and he was supposedly worried there wasn't a french school in Newcastle like there is the capital. Like it or not it's a factor.

Liverpool was capital of culture a couple of years ago or something similar wasn't it?

Indeed, Capital of Culture in 2008.

(Should have been Newcastle-Gateshead :angry:) [/bitterness]

He's gone. Good authoriteh

Where to?

http://www.chinahearsay.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/cartman-authoritah.jpg

:snod:

Was meant to be Munchen but i was told that a few weeks ago so it may have changed :dontknow:

He also isn't in Ashley's brochure for the boxes meeting (like the one he had in 2008 when we were getting a world class player)

Guest PhilB

TBH, I live in Liverpool (well Birkenhead, on the Wirral) and I can confirm most of Liverpool is a disgrace.

Thanks, that made me smile, well it made me laugh out loud actually.

Liverpool is a fine looking city. 

just saw the thread topic after a fucking long day's work. Its Manuel time! Fawlty towers here i come, its better than this enrique saga !( in fact its probably one of the funniest shows ever)

He's gone. Good authoriteh

Where to?

http://www.chinahearsay.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/cartman-authoritah.jpg

:snod:

Was meant to be Munchen but i was told that a few weeks ago so it may have changed :dontknow:

He also isn't in Ashley's brochure for the boxes meeting (like the one he had in 2008 when we were getting a world class player)

anyone else in or out of the brochure?

Guest dogbeak

just to get back onto the liverpool thing, i'm salfordian born - for better or for worse, i was born within eyesight of old trafford, so i've had poison poured in my ears about the place my entire life. when i finally had to go there as an adult (nearest passport office) i was expecting it to be like beirut, but found it a very pleasant place at least on a par with any other major northern city.

liverpool football club are still run by pricks for pricks, mind, and i'd fuckin puke if jose ends up there.

I'll be f***ing wounded if he goes to Liverpool like. f***ing Kenny Dogshit man. Anyone know a hitman? I reckon we could all get the money together easy. One of them JustGiving pages or something

You'd hire a hitman for Kenny before any of the current Newcastle Board? :o

Guest VegasToon

From a genuine outsider's perspective, Liverpool wasn't that bad tbh.

My sister in law was engaged to a scouser as was there for 6 months.  One day she decided to clean the front yard while he was away.  He got home and he was pissed.  He explained to her he had to keep it messy so people would think he didn't have any money.  He didn't want to be robbed.

TBH, I live in Liverpool (well Birkenhead, on the Wirral) and I can confirm most of Liverpool is a disgrace.

I live in Liverpool as well and can back this statement up, the whole city is a disgrace as well as the majority if it's people.

There all self serving hard cunts ya kna

I'll be f***ing wounded if he goes to Liverpool like. f***ing Kenny Dogshit man. Anyone know a hitman? I reckon we could all get the money together easy. One of them JustGiving pages or something

You'd hire a hitman for Kenny before any of the current Newcastle Board? :o

Just about

Guest PhilB

I live in Liverpool as well and can back this statement up, the whole city is a disgrace as well as the majority if it's people.

There all self serving hard c***s ya kna

What part of Liverpool do you live in then? 

I don't think I've ever been to any city in the world  where the 'whole city' is a disgrace.  Obviously I love Liverpool, I'm a Scouser, and even taking off my rose tints I think it stands against any other city outside of London.  We're all provincial after all, and not one of our cities outside of the capital has the status of some other countries major cities.  The UK has London, end of.

I suppose this is the part where I should slag off Newcastle in a tit for tat, because believe it or not, like every other city in the world, it also has parts that are undesirable.  I like Newcastle, but not as much as I like Durham.  Then there is Northumberland which is stunning but for me doesn't compare with the Highlands. 

As for tarring the majority of the people  in a city with the same brush, I think the people who say they live here should be looking at themselves, because that says more about them.

I don't think I've ever been to any city in the world  where the 'whole city' is a disgrace.  Obviously I love Liverpool, I'm a Scouser, and even taking off my rose tints I think it stands against any other city outside of London.  We're all provincial after all, and not one of our cities outside of the capital has the status of some other countries major cities.  The UK has London, end of.

I suppose this is the part where I should slag off Newcastle in a tit for tat, because believe it or not, like every other city in the world, it also has parts that are undesirable.  I like Newcastle, but not as much as I like Durham.  Then there is Northumberland which is stunning but for me doesn't compare with the Highlands. 

As for tarring the majority of the people  in a city with the same brush, I think the people who say they live here should be looking at themselves, because that says more about them.

Surprised you could find time to write that, between stealing hubcaps  O0 :lol:

Surprised you could find time to write that, between stealing hubcaps  O0 :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

There are parts of Liverpool that are a disgrace but that can be said of anywhere and especially Newcastle. Cowgate anyone? Liverpool is a decent enough City Centre and the people in general are canny. Most areas outside our own City Centre are shit tips so we can talk.