Centocampista creativo. È troppo da chiedere un midfielder creativo? New poll.

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nasri from Marseille would be unreal, also unlikely though. Real Madrid have been looking at him.

He's valued at around €20m euro by Marseille. But yes once Real are interested that is us out of the game. VDV and Diego are gettable mind even ManC have had a look at Diego.

Any right back who's class and will be he for a long time and cause the departure of Ramage.

Are right backs playmakers?

Dani Alves could be like Solano was for us last season (kind of a playmaker sadly enough), only better.

Have you seen the poll or read the first post?

Yep, only paid attention to the headline though, which seems to have been edited just a moment ago.

I'll go for Kim Källström (Lyon), then.

Great shout, but no chance.

Actually Kallstrom barely qualifyies as a playmaker he's about as playmaker as Barton.

Try again.

No he's an amazing playmaker tbh

I've seen him on so many occations, used to play for Djurgården, my local team. He's a terrific playmaker with one of the best left foots in Europe. His crosses are top class too, Valencia-bound though..

Guest 3-1 NYD

Would have Riquelme too. Hed fit perfectly into a 4-3-3, Geremi and Barton doing the donkey work whilst he pulls the strings.

what he said.

Guest makemeacupoftea

Ballack if he was willing to cut his wages.

Playmaker?

Err.....yeah.

Always though of him as just a normal CM who likes to play a little deeper.

For Bayern i think Ballack generally attacked every game, dunno about him being a playmaker though...

I'd love Van der Vaart or Diego, Van der Vaart more so because he's one of my favourite players and he gets quite a few goals aswell which is something we have lacked for ages from our midfielders.

Ballack, when allowed to roam is one of the best playmakers in Europe.

He can play everywhere in the centre of midfield. Attack, defence and patrolling across the pitch.

Ballack is a rareity a multi-skilled playmaker who can dual role a more complex Gerrard if you like.

I'd love Van der Vaart or Diego, Van der Vaart more so because he's one of my favourite players and he gets quite a few goals aswell which is something we have lacked for ages from our midfielders.

He would be relatively cheap as well. I reckon they'd take £7m.

He would be relatively cheap as well. I reckon they'd take £7m.

I reckon you're wrong.