Dyer and Solano Family Needs.

Crumpy Gunt

Guest Knightrider

Nobby wasn't too concerned about his family when he was putting it about while Dyer has always been a selfish prick, me thinks $$$$ has something to do with it. Either way if any player is unhappy at United, then peddle them.

Guest microbar

Go to your familys but dont expect any loyalty bonus you money grabbers,

Seems they cant stand the pace of big sams training,

and want out

sorry i cant finish this post my family want me to go down to london  asap  :frantic:

Guest mobiius

Once you read the Anal Oliver bollox it is clear that this is just a slow news day story. Not one quote from either club, not a quote from Solano in  two articles, and once you get past the screaming headline of doom, all it says is that Anal thinks that Nobby MAY want to go. Nothing definite and just another case of Anal Oliver's shit stiring.

:clap: glad to see that there is someone else that  doesn't believe the anal oliversion bollocks just because other daily rags have decided to run with the story he released. all this lark about nobby and west ham may be true but to be honest when you trace the story back it originates from the even chronic and anal. if nobby wants to go then good look to him as a previous member said times change and so do personal circumstances. Just my own observation but wouldn't it of been nice to see a full back page spread in the chronic last night wishing BSA and the team all the  best for the season rather than some unsettling bollocks about unhappy players. just a thought  :crazy2:

Guest assyriantoon

I reckon they have been tapped up to be honest. Offered a wad of cash and now want out for family needs and whatever.

If this turns out to be true then although i would be unhappy to see nobby leave, i'd rather have a team full of players who want to play for the club and not some sulky arsed tit just here to pick up his rather large pay packet.

I'm sick of seeing certain players in the team who quite obviously couldn't give a shit.

It'll make a refreshing change to see players like Barton and Smith out there who'll give everything for as long as they're on the pitch.

Guest toonlass

This is all still based on speculation. No one has heard this supposed interview with nobby on peruvian radio and there are no quotes about it anywhere. To top things off its a story thats emanated from Alan Olivers arse.

The story appears to have substance. Anal will still got the odd story right.

Where on earth does this story have any substance? Both reports in the Evening Chronicle had no comments from either club or the player. So where is any substance? While Anal can get a story right occassionally how does he get away with printing this crap? Both the story yesterday and on Thursday were based on his opinion and not fact and the "red top" rags are just as bad at time, printing crap from local papers when they have nothing better to write about a club.

Guest Ebolarama

Solano has done a fine service to this club. I've nothing bad to say about him, regardless of what he does or doesn't want to do now.

If dyer is so upset about the move breaking down why doesn't he waive his signing on fee or pay the 2 million himself, it's not like he couldn't afford it.

I'll tell you why, because he's a greedy little tosser who is putting money before his so called family needs.

I don't really care about their family situation, they signed good contracts happily enough, and unless it's in our interests they should be giving 100% or they shouldn't be picking up their wages. If there's any truth that we might get £8m for the pair of them, then it's good business for us, and best all round.

Neither are in today's squad - Dyer "isn't in the right frame of mind" but will still get his wages.

If he stays then he's a 1st team player otherwise we need rid asap.  I didn't stump up for a ST for players to be in the wrong frame of mind to do their job.

I understand Nobby's problem but he got himself into this situation & through circumstance he will now be letting the club & fans down if he moves because of it.

The timing of both could hardly be worse. Let's hope the team are right up for it today. Come On!!!

Solano has done a fine service to this club. I've nothing bad to say about him, regardless of what he does or doesn't want to do now.

What I don't get in this case is why he signed a new contract a couple of months back. What about his situation has changed since then to make him want to leave?

Guest mobiius

Neither are in today's squad - Dyer "isn't in the right frame of mind" but will still get his wages.

If he stays then he's a 1st team player otherwise we need rid asap.  I didn't stump up for a ST for players to be in the wrong frame of mind to do their job.

I understand Nobby's problem but he got himself into this situation & through circumstance he will now be letting the club & fans down if he moves because of it.

The timing of both could hardly be worse. Let's hope the team are right up for it today. Come On!!!

i must of imagined seeing nobby coming on as a sub :yikes: cos according to anal oliVERSION in todays chronic neither nobby nor dyer were on the plane to Bolton let alone in the squad. so presumably nobby is in a bit of a better frame of mind that the dire sicknote.  :lol: bluelaugh.gif

Part of me would be angry at Nobby and part of me would laugh at the fact that West Ham want to sign a 32 year old winger. He'd be their best player and they know it.

i must of imagined seeing nobby coming on as a sub :yikes: cos according to anal oliVERSION in todays chronic neither nobby nor dyer were on the plane to Bolton let alone in the squad. so presumably nobby is in a bit of a better frame of mind that the dire sicknote.  :lol: bluelaugh.gif

"Solano who flew into Bolton following talks with West Ham overnight......" 

or altternatively

"Reports in the weekend national press that Solano wants to leave Newcastle are wide of the mark.  I believe Solano is here to stay, and that West Ham's attempt to discredit Big Sam and United has back-fired spectacularly, as Big Sam is a great manager, and the right choice for Newcastle United as was revealed weeks ago in the Evening Chronicle"

Guest jamesmartinsmith

After our result at Bolton and West Ham's own performance today, they would be very foolish indeed to leave.

Its time to move both of them on, we dont truly need them (other than numbers) and its a good time to replace them with players who may provide more to us, especially over the longer term.

Solano has aged, hes a poor right winger now and a suspect right back. We dont need him for the right wing since we probably wont even have an orthodox right winger in the formation, and wed do better to get a defensively sound fullback rather than a "defensive liability but with good distribution".

Dyer wants out, and has been here for far too long without delivering (nearly 8 seasons now?). Best for both parties to part, even if on his day hes a very good footballer.

Solano has aged, hes a poor right winger now and a suspect right back. We dont need him for the right wing since we probably wont even have an orthodox right winger in the formation, and wed do better to get a defensively sound fullback rather than a "defensive liability but with good distribution".

Load of crap.  He is neither a poor right winger nor a suspect right back.  He's shown in pre season how much we've missed his eye for a pass and creativity and he was at times outstanding at full back last year.