Paul Gilder....

beardsleymagic

The optimism at the moment is actually sort of uncomfortable for me, I'm so used to expecting (and getting) the worst.

I was a bit pissed during the match, didn't have the best view and lacked sound as it was on Al-Qaeda TV in the pub but i really enjoyed it and had a great time for a change.

:lol:

It seems Anal is still persisting with his  agenda  against  the new regime at Newcastle  and is doing his best to destabilise the club.  >:(

And the £10m man from Inter Milan has been linked with a move away from St James’ all summer, with United ready to listen to offers.

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcastleunited/chroniclesport/tm_headline=bolton-wanderers-1-newcastle-united-3%26method=full%26objectid=19619326%26siteid=50081-name_page.html

What is it with this idiot???

Absolutely fucking sick of this prick now.

Even after everything that's been said by Sam about Martins this total knob jockey STILL goes on about us wanting to get rid of him for £10m?

There is something going on here like, for whatever reason this cunt wants to unsettle one or more of our players on a daily basis. If it wasn't Martins of whoever it'll be someone else.

I'm going to email the Chronicle to say i'm going to urge every Toon fan I meet/see/talk to, to boycott the Chronicle until this horrible little weasel of a man is replaced.

It seems Anal is still persisting with his  agenda  against  the new regime at Newcastle  and is doing his best to destabilise the club.  >:(

And the £10m man from Inter Milan has been linked with a move away from St James all summer, with United ready to listen to offers.

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcastleunited/chroniclesport/tm_headline=bolton-wanderers-1-newcastle-united-3%26method=full%26objectid=19619326%26siteid=50081-name_page.html

Absolutely f****** sick of this prick now.

Even after everything that's been said by Sam about Martins this total knob jockey STILL goes on about us wanting to get rid of him for £10m?

There is something going on here like, for whatever reason this c*** wants to unsettle one or more of our players on a daily basis. If it wasn't Martins of whoever it'll be someone else.

I'm going to email the Chronicle to say i'm going to urge every Toon fan I meet/see/talk to, to boycott the Chronicle until this horrible little weasel of a man is replaced.

It's attention seeking. He's out of the loop so his only hope is to make up stories, which he hopes will get Big Sam to say something in response to vindicate his piece of shit journalism.

Can anyone tell me who Anal has targeted at the club over the years for un-needed criticism.

Martins.

Zogbia.

Who else?

Robert?

As far as his handling of Alan Oliver is concerned, Laurent Robert could not be more of a legend in my book.

I see Ollie is also still insisting Enrique cost 4.2m. He really does seem determined to print whatever he wants.

I doubt e-mails will have any effect as his boss has already come out and defended him once before.

Can anyone tell me who Anal has targeted at the club over the years for un-needed criticism.

Martins.

Zogbia.

Who else?

Robert?

...... and all three at varying stages have given the Chronicle's resident pisshead the silent treatment in the press, although the former two have given him a wide birth - ie. no interviews/exclusives - form the get go.

It's clear imo as to what are reasons behind Oliver's agenda against certain players.

Guest johnson293

And the £10m man from Inter Milan has been linked with a move away from St James all summer, with United ready to listen to offers.

Absolutely f****** sick of this prick now.

There is something going on here like, for whatever reason this c*** wants to unsettle one or more of our players on a daily basis. If it wasn't Martins of whoever it'll be someone else.

Of course, when the Transfer window closes, and (if) Martins is still at the club, no doubt he'll just trot out the line that the club received offers for him, but none were deemed acceptable, and so they'll listen again in January!

It obviously p***ed him off that the day he had his big back page headline on Martins being sold, Sam Allardyce had already publicly rubbished the story, almost two hours earlier! So now he just sticks with it to try and prove a point.

The Chronic forum is funny though - the slightest criticism of Anal, and the message is removed - sometimes within a few moments!

Its almost like they expect the criticism, and have someone on hand all day ready to delete them!