Garth Crooks team of the week...

NSG

We have 6.

Kasper Schmeichel got selected ahead of Hahnemann and Warner - West Ham had 2 shots on target. Both were shite 20+ yard efforts his mum could have saved.

Javier Garrido got the nod too....meh, nothing special.

Richards, Elano, Petrov, Bianchi tho.... :coolsmiley:

3 of Arsenal's back 4 selected too....I thought they were a bit shite?  ???

Guest Geordiesned

3 of Arsenal's back 4 selected too....I thought they were a bit shite?  ???

Aye, they looked all over the place at the back at times.

Crooks is a joke

3 out of 4 defenders for arsenal,never seen the match,but needing to score 2 goals in the last 10 minutes to win at home against Fulham must have been saying something

Guest Moe-Ali

We have 6.

Kasper Schmeichel got selected ahead of Hahnemann and Warner - West Ham had 2 shots on target. Both were s**** 20+ yard efforts his mum could have saved.

Javier Garrido got the nod too....meh, nothing special.

Richards, Elano, Petrov, Bianchi tho.... :coolsmiley:

3 of Arsenal's back 4 selected too....I thought they were a bit s****?  ???

Shocking, arsenal's back 4 looked shaky all match long, against a surprising northern irish attack.

Have to say I don't think anyone other than Martins really deserved a place.

Harper did OK but nowt special apart from 1 good save. Rozenhal made one bad mistake which forced the good Harper save at the start of the 2nd half. Taylor and Carr solid-ish but unspectacular. Zoggy, good cross/shot for the gaol but not much else. Smith, Geremi, Viduka and Butt worked hard but again weren't spectacular. Milner was probobly the next best bet to be in team of the week but not as good as the players who got in. 

Harper did OK but nowt special apart from 1 good save. Rozenhal made one bad mistake which forced the good Harper save at the start of the 2nd half. Taylor and Carr solid-ish but unspectacular. Zoggy, good cross/shot for the gaol but not much else. Smith, Geremi, Viduka and Butt worked hard but again weren't spectacular. Milner was probobly the next best bet to be in team of the week but not as good as the players who got in. 

You've just completely spoilt this thread  :rant: ;D

Guest Moe-Ali

You make some very good points, but considering who did make the team of 33, zoggy, milner should have been in there.

cant believe hahneman and warner were behind kasper schmeichel. goes to tell you how shitty garth crook is.

Guest Moe-Ali

I laughed at the two top scorers in the premierleague both being from nigeria.

and also newcastle being one of the top sides in goals conceded, pff, as iff. :lol: