Belletti signs for Chelsea

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

Creative midfielder and I'm 100% happy with us.

I'm dancing, as I've said a few times elsewhere. Don't forget this 'keeper on loan as well...

Could potentially be looking at 11 new players in since the end of last season, that must be a record?

To think that this time 12 months ago, we'd signed... one player.

I'm dancing, as I've said a few times elsewhere. Don't forget this 'keeper on loan as well...

Could potentially be looking at 11 new players in since the end of last season, that must be a record?

To think about 6 weeks ago people were throwing their toys out of the pram about Allardyce not signing enough players :lol:

To think about 6 weeks ago people were throwing their toys out of the pram about Allardyce not signing enough players :lol:

3 Weeks tbh. Until we signed Smith, Caçapa and Enrique in the space of 4 days :D

Saved by the Bell-etti

Someone's at the door, so hopefully you will have all forgoten by the time I get back on here.

just so nobody forgets it  O0

That's bound to be a .cock headline if he scores a winning goal :lol:

I'd put a fiver on it tbh  :giggle: (new smilie! am i the first to use it i wonder)

Saved by the Bell-etti

Someone's at the door, so hopefully you will have all forgoten by the time I get back on here.

just so nobody forgets it  O0

That's bound to be a .cock headline if he scores a winning goal :lol:

I'd put a fiver on it tbh  :giggle: (new smilie! am i the first to use it i wonder)

Dave used it earlier :giggle:

Guest jamesmartinsmith

How long has it gone since the "quote" saying the Belletti-deal was going to be "sealed" in the next 48 hours ?

tribalfooball.com - August 19, 2007

Newcastle United are expected to sign Barcelona fullback Juliano Belletti in the next 48 hours.

DiarioSport says Newcastle will sign the Brazil international for £2.5 million, with the player receiving a three-year Toon deal worth £40,000-a-week.

Someone on a swedish forum says Marca is reporting him to be having his medical at Newcastle tomorrow. Not very reliable but would be terrific.

Just been on Marca, nowt about Belletti on the Barca page. Get us a link :D

Something here

http://portal.rpc.com.br/gazetadopovo/esportes/conteudo.phtml?id=689364&tit=Paranaense-Belletti-esta-perto-de-fechar-com-o-Newcastle

But nothing new really?

Translated:

The lateral Belletti is near to change the Barcelona by the Newcastle, second information of the Spanish newspaper "Sport".  According to the newspaper, the English club should announce the contracting of the Brazilian in the near days. 

The edition of this Monday of the "Sport" remembers even if up to past week the negotiations by the player did not present signs of progress. 

The pesimist in me: - never was a deal all a big fat lie or deal rejected

The optimist in me:  - deal has stalled because we're trying to make it a double (deco or gudjonsen)

sad thing is.. the pesisimist is making more sense

we're being linked with that romanian left back "rat" again. couldn't tell you the source just saw it at newcastle united mad. he plays for shakthar donestk

we're being linked with that romanian left back "rat" again. couldn't tell you the source just saw it at newcastle united mad. he plays for shakthar donestk

not doubting you,but where are we being linked with the "rat" again

Read his post again. :lol:

Read his post again. :lol:

aye,but you know what i mean .................................................like