Beckham scores on MLS debut

Decky

Guest Ridzuan

Not a bad start is it, cant wait to see SSN later to see some over reacting Americans :thup:

PS: hes still wasted over there.

Yes he is still wasted over there,but I think Mrs Beckham wouldnt mind with that.Heard that she really love her new home,well cant blame here for that.

Not a bad start is it, cant wait to see SSN later to see some over reacting Americans :thup:

PS: hes still wasted over there.

Yes he is still wasted over there,but I think Mrs Beckham wouldnt mind with that.Heard that she really love her new home,well cant blame here for that.

It's very nice over there tbf

juan pablo angel scored like 9 times in 12 games, the league is shit. no great accomplishment

Angel is a good player, i think.

10 goals in 13 btw. and 3 assists. :lol:

Guest Immsy7

juan pablo angel scored like 9 times in 12 games, the league is s***. no great accomplishment

Doesn't make enough goals for team mates tbh =D

juan pablo angel scored like 9 times in 12 games, the league is s***. no great accomplishment

Doesn't make enough goals for team mates tbh =D

:)  Some of his team mates just cannot score.

Was watching a match in which his club, the 'Red Bulls' played Toronto FC, and no one looked like scoring asides from him and Jose Altidor, the kid who along with Freddy Adu, tore apart the Brazilian U20 side.

And is it just me, or does the MLS have an abundance of good goalkeepers?, maybe the opposition players just make the keepers look good...=I

Now the Prem is back, can we stop pretending we care about MLS?

Now the Prem is back, can we stop pretending we care about anything else

:)

Whoopy-doo. He scored against a bunch of players that are only good enough to play in the MLS league. When has anyone here ever taken any notice of any result in the MLS until he went over there? Now it's all "OMG!! BECKHAM SCORES FREE KICK!!11"

Really, who cares.....?

And is it just me, or does the MLS have an abundance of good goalkeepers?, maybe the opposition players just make the keepers look good...=I

They go in for goalkeeping over there, much better with their hands than their feet. Remember Rocky in Escape to Victory? What a  keeper!

Guest Toonie

MLS can be great league to watch. Entertaining. You can see the goal at Mlsnet.com by the way. Was a quality free kick.

You have obviously never seen a game. it is the worst football I have ever seen in my life.

MLS can be great league to watch. Entertaining. You can see the goal at Mlsnet.com by the way. Was a quality free kick.

You have obviously never seen a game. it is the worst football I have ever seen in my life.

I often watch games and highlights. So what if it isn't perfect football? At least there are low levels of bullshit and it's a lot more  fun to watch than a lot of European games!

Football snobbery is what is annoying. If that is the worst the worst football you've seen then you must only watch ManU or Barca every week.

They have no skill whatsoever, the games often end 0-0. And any highlights are exciting, thats their purpose.

Then you get the odd 6-5 to LA Galaxy thrown in :lol:

Shite league for shit players.

They have no skill whatsoever, the games often end 0-0. And any highlights are exciting, thats their purpose.

Yeah, highlights of 0-0s are awesome :rolleyes: How fucking patronising of you to insinuate I'm too stupid to take highlights as what they are and be blinded by them.

I don't see how the level is that much different than say The Championship for example and that is one of the most exciting leagues to watch. When most teams are on a level playing field you can have entertaining match-ups.

Anyway no point arguing every stick to their guns I guess. As I snobbery is what is most annoying.