The club want a great atmosphere for Villa

Rich

Guest Milburnthedog

I think a lot has to do with the PA guy, type of music chosen and when its played. We don't allow the atmosphere to grow anymore as its drowned out with loud music and in some cases completely inappropriate stuff (the Rod Stewart collection of crap before his concert).

If the atmosphere is to grow then the music must be stopped 15 mins or so before the teams enter the field. Simple team announcements are enough. Its ok to play  'Going Home' as the teams break as by then there will be supporters 'in the mood' to make a noise and the chanting between the home and away fans will be up and running. What is the point of supporters coming early to get in the mood if you can't think straight for the drivvel coming out of the speakers.

It's ages since the Gallowgate sung the names of the players before kick off and got a wave. Maybe its time to get that back?

Guest Toon Barmy

there are great discount food and drink offers available on the concourse.

www.nufc.co.uk

Like the sound of this, cheap beers???

Well f*** me!!! Did the person my email go to work, part of a long email I sent:

"I don't know anyone that has a drink inside the ground. Most bars in Newcastle city centre on matchday have beer offers on & some bars have strippers on, making these more appealing than paying full price at the bars inside St James Park. The price of alcohol before the match needs to be more competitive & then advertised."

Where do you go for your halftime drink?

Guest Milburnthedog

Yeah, it's hard to have an atmosphere when you've got Girls Aloud blaring in your face.

Aye, I get that at home with the Mrs.

Guest WalkervilleMag

just saw in the Daily Mirror you get a free pint if you get in the ground before 4:30 ?  is this true or bull ?

Guest Andrew Flintoff

"Apparently" got these today.

http://jasonpiche.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/wackywaving.jpg.w300h414.jpg

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

"Apparently" got these today.

http://jasonpiche.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/wackywaving.jpg.w300h414.jpg

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

My thoughts exactly. :(

Guest Chief Bluntasnot

So why call him a skyboy then?

why not?

do you clap and shout "easeh easeh" at away fans when they miss a shot?

do you adore tim lovejoy?

i bet you take your shoes off if you love the toon, though

Why not? Because it made no sense, it was just a random insult without any basis.

No, no and no. Although i do remember in 97 or 98 being in the away end at Wimbledon and seeing the shoes off thing for the first time. I admit i found it amusing then.

Dont think its that much of a deal giving away free scarves either. It seems like a nice gesture.

By the way, well done for coming over as an utter spacka within 2 days of registering. You remind me of someone i used to know.

You've got my card marked

Yeah, it's hard to have an atmosphere when you've got Girls Aloud blaring in your face.

In Holland for some of the big games they get well known trance DJ's to blare a few tunes out, maybe SJP should let Gallowgate regulars Scott Bradford & Scooby from the Shindig to blast the tunes out.

Judge Jules has spun a few times at Arsenal.

he he, imagine Scott and Scooby banging out some house before the match.

maybe we could get the stewards to hand out some ecto beans too, get everyone loved up and united as one before the match.  :celb:

it'd be like back in 1990 when all the casuals started raving and peace and love ruled the terraces....

he he, imagine Scott and Scooby banging out some house before the match.

maybe we could get the stewards to hand out some ecto beans too, get everyone loved up and united as one before the match.  :celb:

it'd be like back in 1990 when all the casuals started raving and peace and love ruled the terraces....

It sounds a better plan than streamers & a big blowy up thingy.

They're cringe worthy as f*** and I don't give a s*** if it was a traditional thing, it looks s****

Tbh mate you come across as very typical of the Sky Sports middle class prawn sandwich fan yourself. What's the matter, don't want to be assosciated with the riff raff? Sounds like you should be watching it at home, on Sky Sports.

If they've seriously got those flappy about things that look like Shola jumping for a header I hope people give them some shit.  If there's music after a goal I want an immediate riot, or at least a sustained chorus of "What the fuckin hell was that?"

Guest Chief Bluntasnot

They're cringe worthy as f*** and I don't give a s*** if it was a traditional thing, it looks s****

Tbh mate you come across as very typical of the Sky Sports middle class prawn sandwich fan yourself. What's the matter, don't want to be assosciated with the riff raff? Sounds like you should be watching it at home, on Sky Sports.

No as always I'll be there, cheers.

From the Journal:

MIKE Ashley has offered to buy all Newcastle supporters a drink as he prepares for the first competitive home match of his reign. Anyone who already has a ticket will receive a voucher for a free drink, providing they enter the stadium between 3.45pm and 4.30pm.

It is not the only offer being offered by the club, in conjunction with Sportsdirect.com. Anyone who buys an adult ticket from the Box Office today will be able to bring two under-14s with them for free. This offer is for selected areas of level seven in the Milburn Stand and supporters must enter between 3.45pm and 4.30pm.

Good crack  :thup: