Old thread about a potential Icelandic takeover bid years ago

Power NUFC

Wasn't so much funny as stupid.. haha guess that's what makes it funny though. Funnier if the lad's serious..

oh and this:

This will never happen imo, probably just made up by the Icelandic people because they're bored  :laugh2:

Yeah we got nothing better do with our time than making up stories of Icelandic millionaires trying to buy a mediocre football club. Think again you t***   :knuppel2:

criminal tbh

Guest StJames

[

its been mentioned in skysports.com

anyway, why not give that a shot ? to be really honest i lost my faith in us winning a lot of matches (Fergie tipped us to reach top 4) but it doesn't seem like that especially since we lost home to a weak club that comes by the name of Aston Villa .. too weak to even be named Aston Martin..

Anyway, Since Ashley coming in.. I dont think it was ever right appointing Ashley.. Eriksson should have been the right manager for us..

Now with the new hopeful takeover happening and since money isnt an issue anymore, Big Phil should be appointed.

WTF ? :clap:

Guest Chris P

This will never happen imo, probably just made up by the Icelandic people because they're bored  :laugh2:

If you came from Iceland you would be bored. Fucking loathsome place. 9'c in the winter. 13'c in the summer. Wonderfull!!!!!

If you came from Iceland you would be bored. Fucking loathsome place. 9'c in the winter. 13'c in the summer. Wonderfull!!!!!

Um. Aye. Presumably you're some kind of temperature-obsessed freak.

Guest Chris P

If you came from Iceland you would be bored. f****** loathsome place. 9'c in the winter. 13'c in the summer. Wonderfull!!!!!

Um. Aye. Presumably you're some kind of temperature-obsessed freak.

No. Presumably it could have only been a stupid bunch of norweigens (who got kicked out). That thought the barren rock you live on is nice. You can imagine the quotes when the first boat arrived with a bunch of half starved bearded cunts, and that includes the women. " ooh look no trees ,no farm land , this will be lovley "

Just a thought, but maybe Shearer is involved as the club's ambassador and is touting for investment to cover the unexpected debts that were discovered.  We might be effectively selling a place on the board.

its been mentioned in skysports.com

anyway, why not give that a shot ? to be really honest i lost my faith in us winning a lot of matches (Fergie tipped us to reach top 4) but it doesn't seem like that especially since we lost home to a weak club that comes by the name of Aston Villa .. too weak to even be named Aston Martin..

Anyway, Since Ashley coming in.. I dont think it was ever right appointing Ashley.. Eriksson should have been the right manager for us..

Now with the new hopeful takeover happening and since money isnt an issue anymore, Big Phil should be appointed.

That was the worst post since I announced I was a woman and accused others of being sexist towards me.

Really, is there any REAL news in Iceland, or do they just blabber speculation about how some attention whore Icelandic businessman fantasises about buying a club he's never going to get, and what the opinion of a Newcastle website which has no real standing within the English football media has to say about it.

I'd rather watch the biscuit channel.

There could be a huge eruption at any time. But things may remain dormant for several years.

I'm looking forward to finding out what these geysers are up to.

Blatently stolen from .com.  :lol: