Lee Hughes released on Parole today

Guest johnson293

Guest johnson293

3 years for killing someone. f****** joke.

Aye, and knowing our luck, Joey Barton will probably get the full 5 years!!!

Read this Skirge, then have a re-think about whether Barton will go to jail or not, given the fact the maximum sentence is 14 years (plus whatever leaving the scene of an accident adds on), and he killed someone.

What a fucking joke. He should have served the full length of his sentance.

Par for the course for that sort of thing tbh. I agree with you though, although it shouldn't just apply to him.

3 years for killing someone. Fucking joke.

It is pathetic, My mate had to serve a year in prison for pushing someone over.

Was it off a tall building, though? Or a bridge? Or a rickety rope bridge over a volcano? Or that monster pit thing in the desert off that Star Wars film in? You know, the one with Jabba the hut in it, and Princess whatsherface in the almost-nudey?

Was it off a tall building, though? Or a bridge? Or a rickety rope bridge over a volcano? Or that monster pit thing in the desert off that Star Wars film in? You know, the one with Jabba the hut in it, and Princess whatsherface in the almost-nudey?

:lol:

Nah out side a pub, He fell down got up and ran away. It turned out he was gay and said he was attacked because he was gay.

:lol:

Nah out side a pub, He fell down got up and ran away. It turned out he was gay and said he was attacked because he was gay.

Good thing he wasn't...never mind.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

3 years for killing someone. f****** joke.

mackems.gif