Jol on the brink? Breaking news:Ramos snubs huge Spurs offer.

Parky

The sooner Jol's position becomes completely untenable, the more likely that Spurs will end up replacing him with someone really mediocre.

I therefore urge all London-based Toon fans to dress up like Spurs supporters and egg the fucker's house.

The longer this goes on-- the better for it is for us, Everton, Man City, Blackburn, etc. If things are as bad as some have speculated, they're in a no win situation. If there is a competent replacement available, they should make a change as quickly as possible and not let this drag on.  Either way, they've already screwed the pooch.

It's great for us to not be the ones f****** things up at this stage of the season.

The way Spurs have handled this is shocking. Two games ffs.

Yeah I know! At least we waited four games before sacking sir bobby!

It's great for us to not be the ones fucking things up at this stage of the season.

All of Parky Industries space based lazer psychic weapons platforms are trained on WHL.

*The Spuds boards are making a case for 'Arry. :cheesy:

It's great for us to not be the ones fucking things up at this stage of the season.

Oh yes.

Hopefully Berb might see this as an opportunity to jump ship.

Oh yes.

Hopefully Berb might see this as an opportunity to jump ship.

I think his people may have played their part in engineering this to make that possible?

If he does go, it strengthens a Big Club, which is a shame, but it weakens one of our "rivals", so thats good.

BBC breaking news has Ramos saying that he has rejected a 'dizzying' offer from Spurs.

:lol:

I'd love to know what it was that "dizzied" him. Maybe they wrote the offer in that horrible font that common people use for tattoos of names, that gothic one. That could make you dizzy if you tried to read too much of it.

Redknapp to replace Jol stinks of Souness replacing Robson. Both mid-table managers.

Hmmm ... not so sure about that. Of all the premiership managers, I think I would least like them to get Harry Redknapp. Very underated manager I think, also has an eye for a decent player.

What's he done at West Ham or Portsmouth that Souness didn't do at Blackburn?

:lol: Fucking mint. Redknapp it is then.

:razz:

Looks like MJ was right yesterday.

All we need now is for Jol to punch Comolli. :laugh:

Right as in repeating what was all over the papers, tv and radio the day before? ITK-tastic :razz: I mentioned Redknapp earlier too btw. It was on Radio 5.

Redknapp to replace Jol stinks of Souness replacing Robson. Both mid-table managers.

Hmmm ... not so sure about that. Of all the premiership managers, I think I would least like them to get Harry Redknapp. Very underated manager I think, also has an eye for a decent player.

What's he done at West Ham or Portsmouth that Souness didn't do at Blackburn?

Well, there have been fewer rumours of underhand dealings about Souness at Blackburn........

Guest mugcheese

Just don't know how Jol can stay now, and if he leaves what do Spurs do? Let Hughton keep them ticking until Ramos comes in at the end of the season?