The 'daft footballers who can't talk properly' thread

brummie

Guest dasflenst

Some funny points but you can't really take the piss out of foreigners too much.  How many people here can speak a foreign language well enough to give a post-match interview using a few cliches and footballing terms? 

Steve Bruce's shirt is appalling. 

Alan Smith said on Sunday that Milner wasn't really a winger.  That's all he bloody is!  What else is he?  He's never played anywhere else!!!

Haven't read the thread but anyway...

Sammy Lee  :lol:  I always have to try and remember who he is again whenever I hear his name.

Imagine what Nicolas Anelka must be thinking.

"Fuck me, i'm one of the best centre forwards in Europe and i'm playing for Sammy fucking Lee"

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Knightrider

He's a tool. Rumours of a rift with Gary Speed?

Lined up to take over if results don't improve from what I've heard.

Sammy Lee looks like a bad ventriloquist or a dog eating peanut butter when he speaks. His top set of teeth barely lift above his lower teeth. It's quite mesmerizing to watch, actually.

He also reminds me of Hans Moleman a little.

Haven't read the thread but anyway...

Sammy Lee  :lol:  I always have to try and remember who he is again whenever I hear his name.

Imagine what Nicolas Anelka must be thinking.

"f*** me, i'm one of the best centre forwards in Europe and i'm playing for Sammy f****** Lee

... but im leaving in january"

Sammy Lee looks like a bad ventriloquist or a dog eating peanut butter when he speaks. His top set of teeth barely lift above his lower teeth. It's quite mesmerizing to watch, actually.

Possibly funniest post I've ever seen on here.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Is he the least intelligent manager in the league?

He makes me cringe quite a lot in interviews. When he used the cliched ''Acute Acquisition'' to describe one of his own players, well he looked a bit silly to say the least.

Nothing is more preposterous than the Tramps insisting on squeezing the word "Association" between Sunderland and Football.

Fools.

http://www.bwfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/General/0,,1004~1145252,00.html

BOLTON WANDERERS Football Club, Sammy Lee and Frank McParland have agreed to part company by mutual consent.

Bolton Wanderers Chairman Phil Gartside states: "This has been a difficult decision for all parties but we have agreed that time is right.

"Sammy has played an important role in the Club's recent history.  We wish Sammy and Frank well for the future.

"Our efforts will now be to look for a replacement manager and to concentrate on the future."

The Club will be making no further comment at this moment in time.