I'm starting to get Derby Day nerves

NSG

Only two and a half months til our first Derby of the season  :cheesy:

(not including Derby away)

Sorry about that earlier mate. Mate text me with spare so dropped you a text straight away, unfortunately by the time you replied he'd shifted it.

I need to know by Tuesday if you want any for Derby.

Only two and a half months til our first Derby of the season  :cheesy:

(not including Derby away)

Sorry about that earlier mate. Mate text me with spare so dropped you a text straight away, unfortunately by the time you replied he'd shifted it.

I need to know by Tuesday if you want any for Derby.

Should be sorted for Derby I reckon mate, got about 12 aways on my ST now I think so I reckon i'll be ok for that.

Cheers for the offer though :thup:

I'm struggling for the mackems though if anybody is missing it and will apply for me... :D

What is bad about your derby is exactly the same with ours.

The idea of getting beaten by a newly promoted side is dreadful. The idea of getting beaten by a newly promoted hated rival is just too dreadful for words.

When the Blueshite got promoted, we had a run of the most depressing results against them you could ever imagine. My worst moments in football.

Guest Mayor Steve

I'm nervous about tomorrow like.

Me too, purely because of where I live and the fact I get nervous before every game.

I'm nervous because it's a match we should win. More pressure when you are favorites.

Guest elbee909

What is bad about your derby is exactly the same with ours.

The idea of getting beaten by a newly promoted side is dreadful. The idea of getting beaten by a newly promoted hated rival is just too dreadful for words.

When the Blueshite got promoted, we had a run of the most depressing results against them you could ever imagine. My worst moments in football.

Why is your avatar just a picture of Selfridges? :)

Come on people, lets get the hype ball rolling, this is going to be THE best match of the season!..................so far!

About an hour now before kick-off, our hearts pounding, our imaginations in overdrive, THIS IS THE DAY OF RECKONING!!!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :celb: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :laugh2:

And off the topic for a second, found this funny:

Craig Moore, who was booked in no fewer than 11 of his 31 games for Newcastle, was sent off for two bookable offences in five minutes as his side drew 2-2 against Adelaide.

On his debut  :lol:

Come on people, lets get the hype ball rolling, this is going to be THE best match of the season!..................so far!

About an hour now before kick-off, our hearts pounding, our imaginations in overdrive, THIS IS THE DAY OF RECKONING!!!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :celb: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :laugh2:

Craig Moore, who was booked in no fewer than 11 of his 31 games for Newcastle, was sent off for two bookable offences in five minutes as his side drew 2-2 against Adelaide.

:lol:

Is this on TV? The Newcastle game?

Never understood how so many Newcastle fans rated him, I always put it down to the fact we had witnessed so many poor defenders over the years we had become used to it. A limited defender in every sense, but I suppose when you're playing in the same defence as Ramage you're going to look mint.

Guest samjack

Its on sultana sports 1

On Setanta sports1