Habib Beye signs three year deal

JH

Guest sicko2ndbest

My brother spotted Habib Beye at Central Station this morning so it looks as though his move is imminant.

Wrong board, you need the 606 bbc board

Guest DavB93

My brother spotted Habib Beye at Central Station this morning so it looks as though his move is imminant.

I hate all these my mothers, dogs, cousin saw such and such...glad to see 12.00 come and go (obviously with a few new signings).

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcastleunited/chroniclesport/tm_headline=waiting-beye-the-phone%26method=full%26objectid=19715368%26siteid=50081-name_page.html

Looks like it could go to the wire with Beye.

Would be gutted though if the last deal of the day was Solano leaving  :weep:

How does Alan Oliver keep getting published? A complete 180 from the "Beye has used Newcastle to get a better deal at Marseille" story he ran yesterday. What a joke lol.

One player who will be definitely staying is Shola Ameobi, after Allardyce turned down an approach from Middlesbrough yesterday for the United striker.
Allardyce out!

Good news bearing in mind how few games we're likely to get out of Owen & Viduka, plus Martins absence for the ANC.

Guest jamesmartinsmith

If allardyce knocked back any kind of bid for ameobi he should be tarred and feathered.

Smith isn't sharp up front anymore, Owen and Viduka are injury prone and Oba will be away for 3 weeks at the start of next year. We'll need Shola this season and he's been looking good pre-season.

If allardyce knocked back any kind of bid for ameobi he should be tarred and feathered.

Smith isn't sharp of front anymore, Owen and Viduka are injury prone and Oba will be away for 3 weeks at the start of next year. We'll need Shola this season and he's been looking good pre-season.

He's been good in training also.... apparently

Owen injury prone, Smith injury prone and Martins off to the ACN in January, yeah lets get rid of Shola :thup:

Although Shola could theoretically get called up for Nigeria if he gives up on England.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/06_02/HabibBeye_468x340.jpg

http://delivery.viewimages.com/xv/3457683.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193F669B259AB992A04D6AEB0ACDF29482EBA216DF7D07C0076

23 seems to be his usual number, have to get rid of Shola then...

Guest mugcheese

Nigerians I've spoke to have said he will never be called up after turning them down, and to be honest they have better strikers anyway.

Guest Sniffer

I thought it didn't matter what level it was, if you represented one country you couldn't play for another.

Or is this another rule out the window?

I thought it didn't matter what level it was, if you represented one country you couldn't play for another.

Or is this another rule out the window?

Its never been that from as long as i remember.

Andy O'Brien played for England U19's and then switched to Ireland. That was about 7 years ago.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Monday tuesday Habib Beye

Wednesday thursday Habib beye

Friday Saturday Habib Beye

The weekends come

Hates Mackem scum

He'll run all day for you!!!

Guest henryb1

The weekends come

Hates Mackem scum

class

Shola will never play for nigeria as long as theres a hole in his arse.

Ive got a better chance of being called up!

Anyway, whens this guy gona sign. Im gonna get an ulcer if this goes on any longer.

Guest pavement

The weekends come

Hates Mackem scum

Very good.  These Happy Days are yours and mine, Habib Beye.