Habib Beye signs three year deal

JH

Guest sicko2ndbest

Scotty P where did you get this from. Dont tell me it was New-mad

Ex collegue of mine works in accounts at the club.

Anything on Faye?

aint said anything, just that we've sent our final confirmation fax to Marseille and the FA

Still find it funny that a fax machine is still used for these things

Still use them in hospital too where I work. f****** mental tbh.

use them at my place of work for swapping shifts etc. would be fun if the official fax to the FA  consisted "beye is now an nufc player, cheers"

If anyone could get hold of said fax number you could feck up a load of late deals by ringing it constantly between half 11 and 12 tonight

Is this a poor attempt at being funny becaus eyou know full well you know no f##ka from the accounts department!  :knuppel2:

Got a feeling this one won't come off, I doubt we have a back up plan now Johnson's signed for Pompey.

Despite Marseille and the player thinking that he is coming here?

Just a feeling, probably just being my pessimistic self.

Didn't Skirge see him at the training ground? It will go through. Faye I am not so certain about. Beye is more important though.

If this doesn't come through, admin will delete the final 't' from your username.

:lol:

Not bad for you.

I don't get it.

You never get my jokes

If this doesn't come through, admin will delete the final 't' from your username.

Not bad for you.

I don't get it.

Tbh, neither do I.

Neither do you.

To be honest, I'm the funniest guy on the forum, its just people don't want to encourage me ;)

Guest sicko2ndbest

Just got a text

Says Scotty P is full of shite and not to be trusted under any circumstances

Guest jamesmartinsmith

Owen injury prone, Smith injury prone and Martins off to the ACN in January, yeah lets get rid of Shola :thup:

Although Shola could theoretically get called up for Nigeria if he gives up on England.

Nigeria don't need Ameobi. They have one of the world's best strikeforces in my opnion.

Owen injury prone, Smith injury prone and Martins off to the ACN in January, yeah lets get rid of Shola :thup:

Although Shola could theoretically get called up for Nigeria if he gives up on England.

Nigeria don't need Ameobi. They have one of the world's best strikeforces in my opnion.

fucking hell, thought this would've been sealed by now, whats the hold up!?

Deal is done. No idea what is holding up an official confirmation. Perhaps they want to announce all the new players together whether that be 2 or 3.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Why are people like this? The deals WILL go through. Just give them time. This place has turned into paranoia central :lol:

You heard it here first folks, if it falls through blame the hallster

Why are people like this? The deals WILL go through. Just give them time. This place has turned into paranoia central :lol:

Hope your right but i cant help wondering the deals was supposed to be done days ago yet no confirmation

Hope your right but i cant help wondering the deals was supposed to be done days ago yet no confirmation

He is right.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Admit it your twitchin like the rest of us  :tickedoff:

had my heart set on deco... even got his name tatooed on my arm along with "nufc 4eva".. fucking rumours :(

Just get"Anto and" tattooed next to it and you can say you're old school pals with the Byker Grove duo.

bit gay though isn't it..?

had my heart set on deco... even got his name tatooed on my arm along with "nufc 4eva".. fucking rumours :(

Just get"Anto and" tattooed next to it and you can say you're old school pals with the Byker Grove duo.

bit gay though isn't it..?

:giggle:

Surely the long we wait to confirm our 2 deals the more West Ham sweat and can be cornered for more money for Solano as tie goes by?

Just a thought.