Habib Beye signs three year deal

JH

Guest Sniffer

Not really.

I don't slag off players who perform. I do slag off any players who don't give 100% on the pitch which was the case with N'zgobia for the whole of last season. Just because you were happy with him not trying wullie that's your problem. N'Zogbia also is not the answer at LB so the sooner SA get's enrique in the better.

Also, if you look back, you'll see that I mentioned it depends what these playeres are like on the pitch. I couldn't care less about reputations like most of you. Over the years I've seen too many foreigners signed with high hopes and then no ability. Perehaps you have a short retention span and don't remember.

Not really.

I don't slag off players who perform. I do slag off any players who don't give 100% on the pitch which was the case with N'zgobia for the whole of last season. Just because you were happy with him not trying wullie that's your problem. N'Zogbia also is not the answer at LB so the sooner SA get's enrique in the better.

Also, if you look back, you'll see that I mentioned it depends what these playeres are like on the pitch. I couldn't care less about reputations like most of you. Over the years I've seen too many foreigners signed with high hopes and then no ability. Perehaps you have a short retention span and don't remember.

N'Zogbia didn't even play most of last season. Even when he did there is every chance his performances were down graded by un fitness and bad management as aposed to effort.

So some foreign signings haven't worked in the past means that we should assume anyone with a good reputation is doomed to fail. It's "fans" like you which are the reason why players don't always work out. You just don't give them a chance FFS.

Guest ExiledGeordie

If it is it'll be for the right reason. Ludicrous wage demands or an injury problem. Lets wait and see.

from http://www.om.net/fr/Saison/101002/Infos/32207/_Video_Beye_Beaucoup_de_joie_et_de_peine

The exclusive interview of Habib Beye realized by John charles Of Bono.  To the omtv microphone, the player, that should rejoin Newcastle of here 24H, evokes "its four better years of footballer" to Marseilles.  

Pope Diouf confirmed that the om had attained the habib request Beye to leave the club for Newcastle, "to the condition that an agreement is found between the two clubs".  "We not some are aujourd’hui too removed.  In 24H, this one could be ratified definitively".  "Habib is with us for four years.  It already had shown the last year envies it to leave, but it finally had remained with us.  It remains him aujourd’hui a year of contract, and one wished to extend it.  It nevertheless chose to reply in favor of the request of Newcastle when she presented herself", specified the President of the om.  After the encounter facing Nice, Habib Beye granted us an exclusive interview, to discover below in video.  

there's also of a video of him speaking on there.  Although I got an A in French at GCSE, I have no idea what he's saying.

I tried to listen for him saying "Newcastle" but it evaded me.  He keeps saying "difficile" which means "difficult"...

is he saying he finds it difficult to leave?

Not really.

Okay, it's fair enough to wait and see whether a player will perform but reputations do mean something. When you see a player coming to your club one of things you look at is their reputation as from this you can usually guage how good he is and what qualities he will bring to the team. After all, most reputations are built on performances. Beye's reputation as a tough tackling, strong full back is important because it means he has the potential to succeed in the premier league. Players like Luque also had a good reuputation, however, the difference is you could see that his qualities weren't suited the premier league...so don't try comparing them (or Marcelinho for that matter).

Guest Sniffer

Well you know plenty about talking out of your arse rod. Your last post was absolute shit and doesn't warrant a response.

Guest DavB93

my mistake lads the presenter the on ssn said that some golf tourny was held off the bay of somewhere

all i heard was bay off

:rant:

Guest Sniffer

No treally true gonufc. Do I have to list the foreign players especially that we've signed with reputations who have been absolute cack?

I'll wait to see what they are like on the pitch before creaming my pants over them.