NUFC Transfer Deadline Day Discussion

madras

Guest DavB93

Is it impossible that the deals are done already with the FA etc and we're just waiting to announce them for some reason?

Why would we do this though, WHY?

Maybe Allardyce doesn't see much point in paying for Hope and Gary Oliver working overtime.

But it can be done from home. They don't have to be at SJP to post it on the site.

Guest optimistic nit

i fail to see what can possibly be holding up the beye move. they want to sell, he wants to come, he's here and he's passed a medical.

Is it impossible that the deals are done already with the FA etc and we're just waiting to announce them for some reason?

To piss you off

So Gary Oliver and Craig Hope don't have to work overtime.

Guest DavB93

To piss you off

Their doing a fucking great job at it.

If the time passes for Faye could we not agree like a pre-contract agreement for him so we get him in January?

by the time january comes im sure big sam will have a new target ..maybe a 28/29 year old captain of a top club.......the guy is a master in the market

To piss you off

Their doing a f****** great job at it.

:lol:

Their doing a fucking great job at it.

Right... I won't be looking in here anymore, this is too stressful...

... too many "There, their, they're" mistakes!!

If the time passes for Faye could we not agree like a pre-contract agreement for him so we get him in January?

by the time january comes im sure big sam will have a new target ..maybe a 28/29 year old captain of a top club.......the guy is a master in the market

...or Edmilson.

Guest stjamestoon

fuck me ive waitedall night, had my fone on waiting for a vibration from my mum on some kinda deal, come on ere to see we have sold huntington! woopdy fucking woop! comeone where are these two defenders !!