Newcastle United 1-0 Wigan Athletic - 1/9/07 - Post match reaction from page 19

Guest nufc 4 life

Guest fishman09

great game..dominated wigan...shouldv'e been 4 or 5 but it was an excellent finish from owen

never thought we'd see all out attack yet..but it was wave after wave...yes wigan were poor...but we did really well

fish

Jesus christ, one of the most frustrating matches ive ever watched...

We should have scored 6 or 7 today, without exagerating. Owens wrongly ruled out, Bramble handled for a pen, Taylor hit bar, Owen missed some sitters, Butt missed some good ones, Kirkland made some good saves. But at least we win, and 3pts was a must today.

Harper 6

Taylor 7

Roz 8

Cacapa 7

Zoggy 8

Butt 7

Geremi 8

Smith 7

Milner 8

Owen 6

Viduka 5

Ameobi 5

Martins 8

We should have scored 6 or 7 today, without exagerating. Owens wrongly ruled out, Bramble handled for a pen, Taylor hit bar, Owen missed some sitters, Butt missed some good ones, Kirkland made some good saves. But at least we win, and 3pts was a must today.

Harper 6

Taylor 7

Roz 8

Cacapa 7

Zoggy 8

Butt 7

Geremi 8

Smith 7

Milner 8

Owen 6

Viduka 5

Ameobi 5

Martins 8

Did you watch the game?

Great game, we had what...20+ shots didn't we? Owen's first half goal should've stood, replays show that it was onside but a win's a win and I'm satisfied. Class cross by Oba!!! I love that man. Oba performed better with a broken hip. It's great because under Roeder this is the type of match that would've ended 0-0 or lost 0-1. Great that we finally broke through and scored, hopefully this would start the goal flow at St James.

Guest Deep456

Please God please let us score. Just one goal that's all I am asking for. I am praying for forgiveness of those fags who were racist to Mido last week. Please, don't punish for them please.

Thanks Deep! ;)

This won us the game.

You mean to say you forgot to pray when we played Villa and Boro..?

Well no one was racist.  :lol: I posted the same time as we scored btw I didn't know we scored.

The commentator on Century when Owen scored was hilarious  :lol:

what was it?

GOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

GOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

That's what I cried.

Just relieved. Few tactical bungles from Sam but doesn't matter now.

We really lack someone who can be creative and see a pass. THis match was the perfect example of why we will struggle to put teams away.

Harper 6

Taylor 7

Roz 8

Cacapa 7

Zoggy 8

Butt 7

Geremi 8

Smith 7

Milner 8

Owen 6

Viduka 5

Ameobi 5

Martins 8

Can't believe that, Milner is shit apparently.  :shifty:

Just relieved. Few tactical bungles from Sam but doesn't matter now.

We really lack someone who can be creative and see a pass. THis match was the perfect example of why we will struggle to put teams away.

If we had 20+ chances I don't think creativity was much of a problem today?

what was it?

He just went absolutely insane, it was like "Here's Martins, dinks it into the near post and here's Michael OWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNN YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES, HE'S DONE IT! NEWCASTLE HAVE SCORED EVENTUALLY, GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET IN! THE DROUGHT IS OVER!..." he just went on like that for 5 minutes screaming at the top of his voice, like he's never been so happy before :lol:

Harper 6

Taylor 7

Roz 8

Cacapa 7

Zoggy 8

Butt 7

Geremi 8

Smith 7

Milner 8

Owen 6

Viduka 5

Ameobi 5

Martins 8

Can't believe that, Milner is shit apparently.  :shifty:

Zoggy man of the match for me. If Milner could pass he really would be summat.

what was it?

He just went absolutely insane, it was like "Here's Martins, dinks it into the near post and here's Michael OWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNN YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES, HE'S DONE IT! NEWCASTLE HAVE SCORED EVENTUALLY, GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET IN! THE DROUGHT IS OVER!..." he just went on like that for 5 minutes screaming at the top of his voice, like he's never been so happy before :lol:

Like they do in Spain :frantic: