Match of the Day

Colos Short and Curlies

Someone, anyone want to speculate when the last time we had THREE goals in their Goal of the Month competition was?

Both Robert's from that Spurs game were in the same comp once, maybe we had another goal that month aswell.

They just trailed a CBBC programme. At midnight. :idiot2:

Which one?

I hope it was the midnight garden that show is trippy.

Night garden must have been written whilst partaking in magic mushrooms,i mean what the f*** is a ninky-nonk?

Tumblyboo! Watched a programme n it actually. Make by the same people as teletubbies apparently. My autistic brother loves it, calms him down a treat :lol:

On topic: Does anyone know why GOTM is not a competition anymore?

They just trailed a CBBC programme. At midnight. :idiot2:

Which one?

I hope it was the midnight garden that show is trippy.

Night garden must have been written whilst partaking in magic mushrooms,i mean what the f*** is a ninky-nonk?

Tumblyboo! Watched a programme n it actually. Make by the same people as teletubbies apparently. My autistic brother loves it, calms him down a treat :lol:

My 2 year old boy watches it every night too-he thinks its great too.Upsy daisy!!!! ;D

BBC cancelled all their phone in competetions after all the scandals that have gone on.

Guest alankhaw

Was surprised that they didn't review the West Ham game. Some good finishes there which deserved a mention. I guess Shearer didn't want to talk about somebody.....................

Guest Steven_MB

They tried damn hard to make sure everyone knew goal of the month wasn't a competition, they really do assume fans are stupid.