Match of the Day

Colos Short and Curlies

Goals on sunday is the best footy prog ever created.

Agree rolling guests is the best way, you can see cobwebs on hansen now.  he also talks shit and states the obvious.

:thup: Only ever remember it if I'm working and the tvs are already on Sky Sports. But it's the only football round up show I pay any attention to.

It's funny how you hear "drop the pundits just show highlights" from almost everybody, yet every existing show still continues with the format and new ones always include them too.

Must be a bit like the England job. You know that things could be so much better but when comes crunch time, panic and just put Lampard and Gerrard out there.

Agree rolling guests is the best way, you can see cobwebs on hansen now.  he also talks shit and states the obvious.

Ben Sheperd makes it fucking shit though because hes a cunt who knows fuck all about football.

Its happened like 20 times this year where they're all getting along nicely and having a bit of a laugh and then Ben Sheperd asks a ridiculous questions thats either really irrelevant or just a bit weird and everyone else on the sofa is like 'errr riiiiight...................okaaaay'.

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/1580/90ad9322wtfareyoutalkin.jpg

Kammys fucking class though.

why dont they just how the highlights and interviews from players/ managers.  Sick to death of archaic bullshit.

I tend to record MOTD these days and I watch it later....usually after I finish watching German football on ESPN, which is on at around the same time. Needless to say, I do it so I can fast forward the crap being talked about in the studio.

Goals on Sunday is definitely the best football highlights programme there is.  The problem lies in the name though - Sunday.  Needs to be moved to a Saturday night really (scrap FF).

FF is brilliant. I remember years ago I'd go the whole day without hearing the result and stick on FF. Can't go wrong with FF for your own match then Goals on Sunday/MOTD for the rest of the games.

Is there a particular reason they don't show the whole match on FF? The whole 'affecting stadium attendances' bullshit? Don't see why, if they'll show an hour of a match, they can't just do the other 30 mins. Personally, it'd make me sign back up for the SS package.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Aye, Football First and Goals on Sunday. Everyone (Premiership wise) gets a fair share of time. Decent guests too.

Ben Sheperd makes it fucking shit though because hes a cunt who knows fuck all about football.

Its happened like 20 times this year where they're all getting along nicely and having a bit of a laugh and then Ben Sheperd asks a ridiculous questions thats either really irrelevant or just a bit weird and everyone else on the sofa is like 'errr riiiiight...................okaaaay'.

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/1580/90ad9322wtfareyoutalkin.jpg

Kammys fucking class though.

Aye Ben Sheperd is a mong on it like, I usualy forget it's on so it's pretty rare I catch it, but I remember him asking Barton some question along the lines of "but can you not see how your twitter response caused this?" which just seemed completely unneccesary at the time and came across as awkward. It's a football banter show not a fucking interview man.

Just watching last night's MOTD now.  Not sure I like much of the new format to be honest, too much making the actual match screen small in favour of fairly pointless graphics.  Much prefer pre-match footage and post-match interviews being full screen and having the stats rolling along the bottom of the screen or whatever.